[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.233 Destiny: Remastered Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

innncg

About

Username
innncg
Joined
Visits
228
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
555
Badges
5
Posts
19
  • Lag in Elysium

    microwave wrote: »
    innncg wrote: »
    luna02 wrote: »
    Ever since everyone has come home because COVID-19 after the maintenance, the servers were lagging so bad that we couldn't clear all the hard bosses last night. I'm in Elysium server. A lot of people have been lagging lately. I'm not sure about other servers, I've asked the guys in reboot, and they don't seem to find any problems with theirs. I'm gonna safely assume Bera is also struggling with that too. Obviously not happy.

    since wondroid event .. this problem is to today , there are many posts in diverses forums with these problems. since high consumption in the cpu, lag, lag spike, freezes whit delay, it isnt only in elysium also in some worlds but they are blind or do not want fix this for the moment

    Obviously you did not play in Elysium. The serious lag problem only happens when you have multiple people in bossing. It only happens in Elysium after maintenance in March, and other servers like Bera, Reboot are totally fine when bossing with six man party.

    man i play in both worlds. bera and elysium , have a internet of 600mbs fibre optic .. and elysium is unplayable to cause of lag and bera have problems of lag and spikes freezes, by a high use in task manager by the performance only in this game in 70% 90% to 100% randomly ... not is problem of my pc why is a good pc gamer of last generation ... monitor less ... is a game 2D but no fix we see to today

    well, let us hope nexon can fix the lags in both Elysium and Bera.
    Port
  • Lag in Elysium

    luna02 wrote: »
    Ever since everyone has come home because COVID-19 after the maintenance, the servers were lagging so bad that we couldn't clear all the hard bosses last night. I'm in Elysium server. A lot of people have been lagging lately. I'm not sure about other servers, I've asked the guys in reboot, and they don't seem to find any problems with theirs. I'm gonna safely assume Bera is also struggling with that too. Obviously not happy.

    since wondroid event .. this problem is to today , there are many posts in diverses forums with these problems. since high consumption in the cpu, lag, lag spike, freezes whit delay, it isnt only in elysium also in some worlds but they are blind or do not want fix this for the moment

    Obviously you did not play in Elysium. The serious lag problem only happens when you have multiple people in bossing. It only happens in Elysium after maintenance in March, and other servers like Bera, Reboot are totally fine when bossing with six man party.
    WONDERGUY
  • merging of paid servers

    AKradian wrote: »
    Optimize player experience by making everyone suffer lag, crowding, ks'ing, and spam together?
    No, thank you.
    lol. Biggest joke is that Elysium is more laggy than Bera atm even with much less population.
    WONDERGUYNicholasB
  • Lag in Elysium

    Lag still exists in Elysium. Especially when u have six man party.
    WONDERGUY
  • Lag in Elysium

    I can confirm Elysium is extremely laggy when bossing and training. I think your point is right that NA nexon has undercut the bandwidth of Elysium and gives to server with more population like bera though I have no evidence.
    WONDERGUY