[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Keishuo

About

Username
Keishuo
Joined
Visits
220
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
520
Badges
5
Posts
14

Comments

  • That is really bad if they didn’t do anything wrong. Were they both eventually unbanned?
  • Ouch, sorry for your loss. True, live chat seems to be only option left, been down for 4 months already, so hopefully up soon. It should not be this difficult to get an innocent account unbanned, the process itself needs to be more straightforwar…
  • DoxZes wrote: » They would not answer you in here. They will probably tell you that this is wrong place and send you to make a ticket instead. Hopefully you will get a answer very soon from there. They may not reply here, but I am hoping they w…
  • Are you still banned and what was the reason they gave?
  • Hi Ghiblee, two more questions to add to above: 1. Are prior permanent bans to the latest ones still being checked for accuracy/legitimacy? 2. If so, I hope there is fair outcome for all, but if not, what can be done to get the incorrect permanen…
  • Didn't get any response from Customer Service for almost a week, so left a message today and got banned from it, sigh! Is there nothing anyone can do to lift the ban of innocent accounts?!
  • Thanks for advice. How long did it take your account to get unbanned?
  • For cases of false permanent bans, since details are spread over several threads, I would like to try and consolidate everything here and send one ticket to customer service on Saturday. Hopefully this would also generate a lot of traffic here and i…
  • Has anyone heard anything or been unbanned yet?
  • With 280,417 permanent bans in this week alone, I would like to think at least 95% are correct and GMs are doing well to remove illegal activity from the game. Unfortunately I, and many others, would be part of the remaining 5% and it feels like …
  • Hi Ghiblee, I found my IGN on the first list: IGN / Keishuo World / Scania Would really appreciate (and be eternally grateful) if my case can be looked into carefully as this must have been a big misunderstanding for my account to be permane…
  • IGN: Keishuo World: Scania My account was permanently blocked on 1st July for “illegal 3rd party programs, specially created to bypass Maplestorys in game security systems” which I have never used or heard of. When trying to appeal, they threate…
  • IGN: Keishuo World: Scania My account was permanently blocked on 1st July for “illegal 3rd party programs, specially created to bypass Maplestorys in game security systems” which I have never used or heard of. When trying to appeal, they threate…