[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.218 Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

False bans back again?

Comments

  • LWayraLWayra
    Reactions: 545
    Posts: 21
    Member
    edited June 28
    Do not scare me!!
    I'm suspended ago 18 days and the most sad thing is that I do not have a good investigation by the GM.
  • DomtilleDomtille
    Reactions: 450
    Posts: 12
    Member
    edited June 29
    Hi All,

    If you have had a similar story of auto-bans (prior to Ghiblee's 6/22 announcement), a few of us have made posts on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/hi5n93/rmt_was_it_frenzy_service_or_auction_house/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/hgmiby/frenzy_service_is_now_regarded_as_illegal/.

    If you are struggling with something similar, please DM me. We are organizing a group of similarly banned players to make sure our voices are heard.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 1,900
    Posts: 140
    Member
    edited June 29
    Well the unlimited money in game people get for that service is unfair to the rest of us. They should at least make kinshin and the totem we get in the cash shop comparable to it. I wondered for a long time how long it would take for them to really do something about that problem. Or heck, delete the frenzy totem all together and just have it in the cash shop so everyone can use it.
    I can't say I'm surprised at this, but it's a
    long time problem that needs to be solved. It makes players that pay have more of everything than people who don't get nx.
    Or give the accounts back but take the totem. Problem solved right?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,025
    Posts: 433
    Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    edited June 29
    Hello,
    We just left a comment on our previous 6/22 announcement:

    We would like to inform you that we do not ban players for legitimately using the Frenzy Totem, however, we discovered that an account was flagged for other suspicious behaviors that is currently under review.
    If you believe your account may have been affected, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support (https://support-maplestory.nexon.net).
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/28620/false-ban-reports-6-22#latest
  • Martinh632Martinh632
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited June 29
    Domtille wrote: »
    Hi All,

    If you have had a similar story of auto-bans (prior to Ghiblee's 6/22 announcement), a few of us have made posts on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/hi5n93/rmt_was_it_frenzy_service_or_auction_house/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/hgmiby/frenzy_service_is_now_regarded_as_illegal/.

    If you are struggling with something similar, please DM me. We are organizing a group of similarly banned players to make sure our voices are heard.

    back in april i was falsely banned for no reason. i submitted a ticket but they always replied i was banned for use of third party software, which i have never used. i had just recently purchased nx and bought some gear for my nl before i was falsely banned. i want to say i wasted almost 200 in nx just to be banned falsely.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 2,960
    Posts: 493
    Member
    edited June 29
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello,
    We just left a comment on our previous 6/22 announcement:

    We would like to inform you that we do not ban players for legitimately using the Frenzy Totem, however, we discovered that an account was flagged for other suspicious behaviors that is currently under review.
    If you believe your account may have been affected, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support (https://support-maplestory.nexon.net).
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/28620/false-ban-reports-6-22#latest

    can you be more specific what does legitimately useing frenzy totem means?
    obviously we know useing frenzy wont get people ban
    questions was about sell/buy or borowing the frenzy service is bannable now ?

    why do we get more info/"rumors" from cheaters/data miners in the community about bans(and other things) instead of nexon... ?
    Domtille
  • DomtilleDomtille
    Reactions: 450
    Posts: 12
    Member
    edited June 30
    Martinh632 wrote: »
    Domtille wrote: »
    Hi All,

    If you have had a similar story of auto-bans (prior to Ghiblee's 6/22 announcement), a few of us have made posts on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/hi5n93/rmt_was_it_frenzy_service_or_auction_house/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/hgmiby/frenzy_service_is_now_regarded_as_illegal/.

    If you are struggling with something similar, please DM me. We are organizing a group of similarly banned players to make sure our voices are heard.

    back in april i was falsely banned for no reason. i submitted a ticket but they always replied i was banned for use of third party software, which i have never used. i had just recently purchased nx and bought some gear for my nl before i was falsely banned. i want to say i wasted almost 200 in nx just to be banned falsely.

    We're collecting people falsely banned for RMT reasons related to frenzy so I'm not sure if I can help :/. Have you asked why? Don't be afraid to ask why they are banning you. Also, speak to your credit card company about the nx purchase and the ban. They are more willing to help than Nexon; at the very least get your money back.
    WONDERGUY
  • DomtilleDomtille
    Reactions: 450
    Posts: 12
    Member
    edited June 30
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello,
    We just left a comment on our previous 6/22 announcement:

    We would like to inform you that we do not ban players for legitimately using the Frenzy Totem, however, we discovered that an account was flagged for other suspicious behaviors that is currently under review.
    If you believe your account may have been affected, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support (https://support-maplestory.nexon.net).
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/28620/false-ban-reports-6-22#latest

    Could you comment on buying and selling frenzy service for meso (in-game currency)? That is, I believe, the root of the issue here.
    WONDERGUY
  • nidhddVnidhddV
    Reactions: 370
    Posts: 23
    Member
    edited July 2
    luna02 wrote: »
    0w0 wrote: »
    More serious now.

    is seriously? Kanna false bans again? too many unjustified bans not only here in the forums in reedit also the situation is the same, for the good of all better nobody play kanna, and the technical support resolves for the sake of those affected their accounts, it is incredible what is happening in the games lately ...
    Friends, you can take a look at this video in October 2019. At that time, there were many videos and feedback proving the false ban. But in the end, there was no result. Many friends who held a group left the game sadly. They were disappointed and sad about nexon's attitude.
  • KeishuoKeishuo
    Reactions: 520
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited July 3
    IGN: Keishuo
    World: Scania

    My account was permanently blocked on 1st July for “illegal 3rd party programs, specially created to bypass Maplestorys in game security systems” which I have never used or heard of. When trying to appeal, they threatened to permanently block my ability to post on the support ticket service so now I am at a dead end.

    The only programs I had open throughout was Excel spreadsheet and Google chrome, so I believe it is an unjustified and false permanent ban but no one is listening in the ban appeals team.

    I am really hoping someone can assist further here as this account holds a lot of happy and nostalgic memories over 10 years since it was created with an unblemished/clean record in terms of no bans/abuse etc.

    Link to first image of my character- now a Level 222 BM
    https://imgur.com/a/Kt2QaQE
  • LWayraLWayra
    Reactions: 545
    Posts: 21
    Member
    edited July 4
    We are many who are going through the same and the responses we get from the GM are negative, breaking hopes of playing server again.
    ING: iWayra
    World: Bera.
  • chocochitaschocochitas
    Post: 1
    Member
    BANNED FOR NO REASON JUST AFK.

    CHARACTER NAME: CHOCOCHITAS
    WORLD: BERA
    JOB: ANGELIC BUSTER
    LEVEL : 184

    Last log was during miracle time, made some potions at ardent, claimed maple relay rewards, bought a 30 red cubes to use in miracle time.
    logged today and i was permantly banned for using third programs, this is ridicously wrong. i want my account back. I just do dailies and potions with this account,

    date of issue: 4th july 2020.
  • SengaraSengara
    Reactions: 890
    Posts: 15
    Member
    edited July 5
    BANNED FOR NO REASON JUST AFK.

    CHARACTER NAME: CHOCOCHITAS
    WORLD: BERA
    JOB: ANGELIC BUSTER
    LEVEL : 184

    Last log was during miracle time, made some potions at ardent, claimed maple relay rewards, bought a 30 red cubes to use in miracle time.
    logged today and i was permantly banned for using third programs, this is ridicously wrong. i want my account back. I just do dailies and potions with this account,

    date of issue: 4th july 2020.

    you got banned shortly before i did. almost 10 minutes before. was also in ardent. i also crafted, and bought a cube pack, and was banned after.
  • iamdrewiamdrew
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    Sengara wrote: »
    BANNED FOR NO REASON JUST AFK.

    CHARACTER NAME: CHOCOCHITAS
    WORLD: BERA
    JOB: ANGELIC BUSTER
    LEVEL : 184

    Last log was during miracle time, made some potions at ardent, claimed maple relay rewards, bought a 30 red cubes to use in miracle time.
    logged today and i was permantly banned for using third programs, this is ridicously wrong. i want my account back. I just do dailies and potions with this account,

    date of issue: 4th july 2020.

    you got banned shortly before i did. almost 10 minutes before. was also in ardent. i also crafted, and bought a cube pack, and was banned after.

    I was also banned while afk sometime shortly after dmt, i logged on during dmt and afked in hene park after cubing some gear and selling in the AH, i didnt check ms for like 6 hours and when i checked i saw i was hit with a random perma.
  • MichaeIMichaeI
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited July 7
    Hopefully it all goes well for everyone in here :(