There are so many memories way to many to recall but I will list a few...I agree with all of these.
1) Fighting Iron Boar in Pig Beach as a lv 20 warrior was hell. But with a few of my magician buddies to conquer it ( 1 was an aspiring cleric and 1 was an aspiring ice lightning mage) the boar was conquered.
2) Exploring the evil eye cave with friends, dying to a Jr Balrog after not knowing anything that was in the deepest regions of Sleepywood. Then training in the Ant Tunnel becoming mesmerized from the music loosing track of time.
3) Staying up for 48 hours pushing my Cleric to 70 to catch up to my friends who were close to 80.
4) Dying in Orbis because my warrior was way under-leveled and it was just introduced.
5) Having my then level 15 warrior find out that the path between Henesys and Elina has Golems on the bottom on one of the maps, then jumping in thinking that I can take them out for good exp, only to see me "miss" a whole lot then die. Then saying in the chat "I died to a bunch of robots in Henesys". I had no idea they were actually Golems lol
6) Making a guild for the first time with friends.