[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Non-Leeching Perma Beginner Type Class Guide

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 32,055
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    nikoflame wrote: »
    You're missing the ??? type of beginner (Shade before becoming Shade, literally called "???"). They have NO skills at all, and you need to wait for an event that moves you in order to leave the starter area. EXTREMELY RARE, and I have one! Since it has no skills at all, it's definitely the most respected beginner, especially as a non-leecher.

Respected - as long as they don't abuse glitches and/or Nexon staff ignorance to get out of their starter area.
    nikoflameChroniusNightmare
  • ElfenkriegerElfenkrieger
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 16
    Hey Guys!

Oldschool EMS Player, returning to find account gone - Trying to casually rebuild a perma beginner.
    Any other beginners still around want to play, hang out or help. Feel free to add me on 'Transparency' on Luna.

:)
  • SumiSumi
    Reactions: 1,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 22
    Oooow i like this guide def gonna use it. Thank you

And aaahw saw the explorer mount was back went to kenta at 60 but not for beginners =(
    ChroniusNightmare
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 3
    Oooow so ive been doing princess no and its awesome exp!!! Got to 171 so far
    ChroniusNightmare
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 740
    edited July 4
    Sumi wrote: »
    Oooow so ive been doing princess no and its awesome exp!!! Got to 171 so far

It's good to know my guide is helping out! Not a lot of people know or care to attempt clearing the Sengoku quest line because of how tedious it is. Despite all that hassle, you're gifted with this super-quick way to get lots of exp that ought to take 45 minutes to an hour for all 7 entries.
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 22
    Woot reached 190 today! With the right familair. Been using oda knight and death scythe. And soul. I can actually train at fes4 aswell takes a bit but its exp.still doing princeas no daily. And collecting more familairs and cards to update my book. Next step 200!