[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hacker epidemic.

xMuramasaxMuramasa
Reactions: 650
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Alright so now i kinda accepted the fact it might take months for my character to be unstuck, i started levelling a new one - and holy mother fooking ball cheese.

I have never seen so many hackers infesting this game, back when i played a couple of years ago, hackers found a place in maybe 1/100 maps and they had built in protection features to attempt escape from justice.
In 2 days i have seen more hackers that my entire career of maple, in the space of 10minutes swapping channels in Collosus, 3 maps - 20 channels and piece and every one of them home to a hacker, and thats obviously not the only place they make their mesos.

How in the seriously blue freakin balls of a monkey has it been allowed to get this bad? Has nexon security not gotten any better inside 2 years? Has it indeed gotten worse that is has allowed them to not fear reprisal? i used to love catching hackers and getting them banned but seeing how many their are now im terrified of the direction Maple is heading in.

Is there ANY plan in place to curb this disease?

Comments

• mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    First off they're not "hackers" I hardly call anyone who buys a program and uses it to bot a "hacker".
    The correct term is called a Script Kiddie a person who lacks the ability to write their own programs and exploits on their own and they try to impress other people in MapleStory.

Bahamut_X