[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Good Bye Hill Shop

iluvsuniluvsun
Reactions: 1,280
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in General Chat
So last night 12am midnight pst i go into good bye hill 3 seconds within the notice popping up and when i go up to the shop I am unable to buy anything except the 90-day mount from the shop. The weird thing about it though is that the things that i am unable to purchase are the items I bought from the previous shop of 2015 when they had this same event last christmas patch. I cant help but feel like the shop wasnt reset or something for this year and is why I am unable to buy coupons or anything else in the shop for that matter.

Comments

• mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    Honestly what ticks me off about this is how it was a free for all they honestly should've made it limited per account I mean this is so sad how they made it so first come first serve get in on it.

I mean I waited inside event hall expecting to click on Cassandra and be taken there but na never happen so I finally after ohh 10 mins waiting in event hall left the map went outside the I get the message on the star icon they never said you had to be in town or in a map training.

I mean some of us spend a lot of money on this game and get treated like crap I'm now debating if I'm gonna stop being a legit player and join the darkside of the game because it seems like I'm not a valued player, I send endless reports about players breaking the TOS they're never banned.

Legit players who spend tons of money on this game are getting banned for account theft mean while dupers and script kiddies are ruining my game play.

• iluvsuniluvsun
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    the thing about the shop though was that people from my guild were able to buy the coupons and other stuff way after 10 minutes of what happened to you. it was like an hour or two in the the 2x exp event that they told me they were able to buy so i really feel like they forgot to reset the shop or something for people who previously participated in it.....
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Near as I can tell, the limits are per account, but indeed were not reset since the first time we had this shop.
  • JamesGamesJamesGames
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    Note to Nexon upper management:

What part of I'm paying you real money and you are rewarding me with virtual intangible items don't you understand?

I've been playing Maplestory for over a decade off and on. Every time I quit playing the game it's because of this lackadaisical bean counter attitude about the game. I'll be quitting again because of this attitude. Perhaps someday you'll get around to directing management into a position where they are mindful that EVERYTHING in the game is 100% completely virtual.

By the way, I spend more money on Maplestory than any other game that I play.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    I can't buy anything =3=" and I didn't get to buy any of the things i want (them 3x coupons Q_Q)
  • iluvsuniluvsun
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    so much for letting "everyone" having an opportunity at the shop again