[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thought's On Current Events?

Comments

• MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    My only major issues with the current events are:
    - the Beauty Coupons and Love Detectors not stacking in inventory

This is my biggest beef with the event. Inventory spam just really gets under my skin. If it weren't for that, I'd give this event consideration for being one of the most kick-ass and generous events Nexon has ever hosted. But as-is, just too much of an annoyance and unnecessary time sink. They really should patch it.
    Very true i have over 45 slots in each tab and this event stuff doesnt even stack. SO it just floods my use and etc.

Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Tanya wrote: »
    My favourites are definitely the maplehood watch & the beauty coupon event! This is my first year participating in the maplehood watch and I love it so much! I want to collect all the NX outfits :3

I also used the maplehood watch in conjunction with the beauty coupons! I would collect random beauty coupons and use them until I got the hair colour and eyes colour that I want and THEN would use the maplehood watch coupons! I've made some really cute colour themed characters this way and can't wait to do it again this week :D
    Nice to hear my friend! Im glad your trying to set a goal for yourself in achieving all those nx outfits. ;)
    Also it's glad to hear your having a BLAST doing this. I've never seen a forum member so happy before in my life lol! Even when someone gives them 8b mesos for free?
    Anyways Tanya Have fun with this event and i HOPE you collect all nx outfits, faces, hairs that you actually want!!!!!

• SammieySammiey
    Reactions: 510
    edited February 2017
    Love the beauty coupon and the maplewood event :D To bad my character slot expansion coupons aren't working (send a ticket like 1,5 week ago, still nothing done about it) so i only have 5 characters...also i really want the curly stream hair, used over 500 beauty coupons and still nothing D: Not losing hope though!! Hoping they will have a cash item transfer event soon so we can transfer the outfits etc. that we got from the maplewood to other characters :D Ofcourse i got all the cute ones on characters that i rarely use :( But again, not losing hope, still got tomorrow :D By the way.. did they make it so that you get the ugly hair styles more often..? I keep getting all those ugly hair styles (corn hair...bald...weird short hair with spots out of it..) and i rarely get the nice ones, and even if i do they are like green or purple.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    We had one for a couple weeks(it overran when they said it was supposed to end so hey, bonus time!) just before Maplehood Watch started, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for another one soon. This was actually the first we'd had in a bit over a year.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Sammiey wrote: »
    Love the beauty coupon and the maplewood event :D To bad my character slot expansion coupons aren't working (send a ticket like 1,5 week ago, still nothing done about it) so i only have 5 characters...also i really want the curly stream hair, used over 500 beauty coupons and still nothing D: Not losing hope though!! Hoping they will have a cash item transfer event soon so we can transfer the outfits etc. that we got from the maplewood to other characters :D Ofcourse i got all the cute ones on characters that i rarely use :( But again, not losing hope, still got tomorrow :D By the way.. did they make it so that you get the ugly hair styles more often..? I keep getting all those ugly hair styles (corn hair...bald...weird short hair with spots out of it..) and i rarely get the nice ones, and even if i do they are like green or purple.

If you sent a ticket in 1 and a half weeks ago then talk to Maple support live chat. See if you can get further help.
    Also goodluck man! i hope you find what you are looking for. Also the next Cash Shop transfer event won't be for a long time since they just had one!

Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    We had one for a couple weeks(it overran when they said it was supposed to end so hey, bonus time!) just before Maplehood Watch started, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for another one soon. This was actually the first we'd had in a bit over a year.
    This. Yeah i miss that event. Missed this one too. Have so many characters i want to delete but the transfer trade needs to work with my schedule. Lmfao. RIP.