[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Regarding NPC Donald

xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
Reactions: 2,440
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Honestly, and realistically, I, myself, don't really care if Donald stayed as is. Yes he bares an uncanny resemblance to the President of the USA, but after that, its really just aesthetics.

To me, I could care less. If anyone has a complaint, here's my answer. It's just a game, its just an NPC, and honestly would NPC Donald even care himself? I think removing is more inclined to bring too politically correct and just being petty, but that's justy lone opinion.

Plus, wasn't Donald and Dewey both a nod to Disney's Donald Duck and Dewey Duck with Donald being Dewey's close relative who took over his In-Game shipping and receivibg business???

Just my two cents. And yes, we do still miss Dewey and his big red truck.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Duey.

And please don't open this topic again.
    We already had half a dozen threads, that the mods had to merge into one, and then lock that one, because people here couldn't be civil about this.
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited February 2017
    That's disturbing and kinda sad.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited February 2017
    Who use this NPC anyway? it's useless.. Maybe if they remove it game servers will work ok.. and finally no lag&d.c&game crash
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited February 2017
    I find it funny that for many months people have complained about maple admin and Cassandra lagging up the event hall and requested they get moved else where, but instead nexon decides to put time into changing Donald, an NPC no one cared about. an NPC that still no one cares about because it's useless, and this NPC change will not change the useless nature of this NPC.
This discussion has been closed.