[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

From Awesome event to EWWW event

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited February 2017 in General Chat
SERIOUSLY NEXON! Why do u nerf again the chocho buff? can we just enjoy a bit a little buff ? Just because one person complain because she/he can't sell his cra stuff and blame it on chocho buff then u just do what he asked for?
This event just a short time..and u lower it again to 5% from 20% ..then i don't bother to lvl y 250 anymore. Why? Because i have crit. dmg ring 5% , And it's a crap!
If u didn't like the players to be able to kill boss, don't do this kind of event at all..it's just give me a cancer.
If u didn't sincerely making an event that make the players happy, Don't do it at all..it's like u give a hope then u kill it.

Not just event, also the skill and many more. You always revamp it then nerf it.
NyvorLilyflower

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    Honestly just do like Catch the Windrider back in 2015 and pull the event halfway through if you don't want people to have fun with being given a little extra power for a couple of weeks.
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited February 2017
    I couldn't agree more. It's just not fair you keep nerfing a really good and fun event. This is gonna disappear in some weeks you know? Let us enjoy it for a moment.
    Arwen
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited February 2017
    My view:
    1)5% Crit damage is insane amount of output still.
    2)its permitting people to clear Lucid, you shouldn't be able to clear because of a buff. People had to fund to clear, and I think this is much better

Do you know just how much people had to fund to kill lucid? It's not fair to make it so everyone has to spend like $3k-$8k USD to kill Lucid. And this is irrelevant anyways who cares about Lucid. The majority of MS does not even have enough Arcane Force to do significant dmg to her with or without the 20% buff. And "insane" is not even that great its only 5% and the buff goes away. After this event, permanently.
    Arwen
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2017
    Can't have too much fun in a video game. You guys know the drill
    LilyflowerchoozMomTeresaZeldaOfHyrule
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    Arlong wrote: »

hate to say you're right, but you're right.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited February 2017
    And instead of fixing lag in game and specially in the event hall, they are worried more about Choco Buff.

If that's about Lucid should not be cleared, just put Lucid more Hp and impossible to be cleared or make the Choco buff doesn't work in there.

• choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    nexon always "fixes" things that don't need fixing. But they'll leave everything that's causing the game to rot from the inside out right where it is.
    Bahamut_X
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    the best part about this is that along with all the nerfs, i'm still going to get interrupted by combo orbs constantly.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited February 2017
    Deathmobs wrote: »
    Nexon could have spent their time making the game more stable, instead they're just making their players even angrier.

Seriously Nexon... it's time to sell the game. Find an American gaming company that knows what they're doing and sell it to them.
    agreed.

Arwen
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    there is no point even bother about this, happend many times with many other events in the past

i just wonder why there is no arcane weap/gear in gacha,marvel,philo or something like that
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited February 2017
    ManiOh wrote: »
    there is no point even bother about this, happend many times with many other events in the past

i just wonder why there is no arcane weap/gear in gacha,marvel,philo or something like that
    it all depends on rng=luck to get what u want but the chance is terrible say 10% u get arcane gear from marvel.

• MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited February 2017
    Arlong wrote: »

not any video game.

maple that is.
  • FlareyuFlareyu
    Reactions: 455
    edited February 2017
    People are having fun clearing content and grinding in new maps? Better nerf the choco buff because people can't sell their CRA carries. Legit players are getting more mesos than blaze wizards? Better nerf the blackheart day boxes.