[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Original Maple Europe contents and features

Comments

• GloryfallGloryfall
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

chaoscauser

GoldAdventurer

I wish some things which were available in the original EMS client build will be included in the GMS client build such as some content and features.
    Here are some examples of things:

- Please adopt the Character Selection Screen button, which greatly improved the whole gameplay. This will help to move to the character selection screen using the previous same world and channel. This feature is available in MapleSEA, too.

- Please add Veracent, which was a main unique content for the original Europe MapleStory. It is included in MapleSEA, too.

- Please enable the use of Rebirth Flames, or obtaining equipments with random additional stats (not the potential parts which cubes are needed for it), including the reduction level for the equipment. It's available in MapleSEA and Maple Korea, previously intorduced in the original EMS.

- Please adpot some EMS only events, for example: King's Day Festival and PMD.

- Enabling the player see by himself the result of his chatting messages with the censored parts (a message to be shown with the ***) will be greatly appreciated and will help to improve the whole gameplay (this will help to put attention and change the message if got censored parts with ***). This was available in the original EMS. It is available in MapleSEA, too.
    This + the guild announcement system. But if PMD was introduced let people get a free run per day+ additional with reward points Oh and supreme world ,twin zakum anyone?
    supreme world would be nice, raid boss mano? yesplz.
    Supreme world was so cool! I loved it. And what about Gold Richies Event? I remember finally leveling up my Fire Poison Wizard to lvl 30 xD!
    Bleeth
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    funny how none misses be able to buy cubes on some1 shop or by cash trade any many other items beside only nx eqp
    from ems this and their censor system is what most ppl missing lately
  • DrudenDruden
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    GoldAdventurer

I wish some things which were available in the original EMS client build will be included in the GMS client build such as some content and features.

- Please adopt the Character Selection Screen button, which greatly improved the whole gameplay. This will help to move to the character selection screen using the previous same world and channel and switching between different characters quickly. This feature is available in MapleSEA, too.
    For those who is not familier with this feature - it's a button in the menu above the Quit button which enables to skip the login screen/world selection screen and it moves instantly into the character selection screen using the last same world and channel you used to be logged in with your character, greatly useful for switching between different characters quickly and smoothly/relogging in quickly.

- Please add Veracent, which was a main unique content for the original Europe MapleStory. It is included in MapleSEA, too.

- Please enable the use of Rebirth Flames, or obtaining equipments with random additional stats (not the potential parts which cubes are needed for it), including the reduction level for the equipment. It's available in MapleSEA and Maple Korea, previously intorduced in the original EMS.

- Enabling the player to see by himself the result of his chatting messages with the censored parts (a message to be shown with the ***) will be greatly appreciated and will help to improve the whole gameplay (this will help to put attention and change the message if got censored parts with ***). This was available in the original EMS. It is available in MapleSEA, too.
    There is a character selection screen option now in the menus, it's just simply called "Change Character".

gorateron
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    THIS MAP LMAO

I WANT TO KILL DRUNK MONSTERS.
    Bahamut_X
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    stop your crying kids. we returned to the original owner and propper servers. and also if u want to play truely f2p go Reboot.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2016

GoldAdventurer

- Please adopt the Character Selection Screen button, which greatly improved the whole gameplay. This will help to move to the character selection screen using the previous same world and channel and switching between different characters quickly. This feature is available in MapleSEA, too.
    For those who is not familier with this feature - it's a button in the menu above the Quit button which enables to skip the login screen/world selection screen and it moves instantly into the character selection screen using the last same world and channel you used to be logged in with your character, greatly useful for switching between different characters quickly and smoothly/relogging in quickly.

- Enabling the player to see by himself the result of his chatting messages with the censored parts (a message to be shown with the ***) will be greatly appreciated and will help to improve the whole gameplay (this will help to put attention and change the message if got censored parts with ***). This was available in the original EMS. It is available in MapleSEA, too.
    Flames were something I thought were interesting. The possible 4% Stats on equipment is better than finding a or buying 4% Stat Nebulite. I am in always in favor of new content as long it doesn't break the game. Hopefully Nexon's words on them on being in isn't set in stone.

I really don't care about the gap between player's funding and damage because games are meant to be competitive and progress from time and effort should be praised. The star cap increase would be helpful to as well.
    Bahamut_X
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Druden
    Druden said:

GoldAdventurer

There is a character selection screen option now in the menus, it's just simply called "Change Character".

that work like quit game of previous patch
    the change cahr buttom used to take us alr to char select in seconds
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Daxterbeer

GoldAdventurer

Flames were something I thought were interesting. The possible 4% Stats on equipment is better than finding a or buying 4% Stat Nebulite. I am in always in favor of new content as long it doesn't break the game. Hopefully Nexon's words on them on being in isn't set in stone.

I really don't care about the gap between player's funding and damage because games are meant to be competitive and progress from time and effort should be praised. The star cap increase would be helpful to as well.
    to no speak since to get flame stats were all random
    even low lvl player could get good items balancing + the market
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

stop your crying kids. we returned to the original owner and propper servers. and also if u want to play truely f2p go Reboot.
    may u tell me whose criing??
    none asking less p2win much less with the wonderfull crowed server + low pings ;)
    but make all nx items trad wouldnt break the game and all would win at the end
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited December 2016
    Out of everything that was removed from EMS, the only thing i really miss is Veracent. it was a good grinding spot plus the equip stats were nice for unfunded players.
    MekGoldAdventurer
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited December 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

Out of everything that was removed from EMS, the only thing i really miss is Veracent. it was a good grinding spot plus the equip stats were nice for unfunded players.
    True true