[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.229 On Air: An Absolute Unit Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Stability of a drunkard

NarpsNarps
Reactions: 540
edited February 2017 in Rants and Raves
It's been pretty bad since the V update, but now it's a 100% fail rate to even get through the Region Select screen.
Private servers are much, much more stable than this, a game run by a "company".

To any new players browsing the forums, skip this game, and go play on a private server for your Maple fix. Your hair and your sanity will thank me later.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited February 2017
    Narps wrote: »
    It's been pretty bad since the V update, but now it's a 100% fail rate to even get through the Region Select screen.
    Private servers are much, much more stable than this, a game run by a "company".

To any new players browsing the forums, skip this game, and go play on a private server for your Maple fix. Your hair and your sanity will thank me later.
    u better be careful when talking about private server a mod will come in and remove the post or closing the thread cause well its in COC.

BIackbean
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,520
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    u better be careful when talking about private server a mod will come in and remove the post or closing the thread cause well its in COC.

That is exactly what I'll do.

@Narps
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6835/code-of-conduct#latest
    - Controversial, illegal (pirating, drugs, other illicit etc.), adult (drinking, sexual activities and references) and Terms of Use-breaking (hacking, glitching, account trading, private servers, etc.) discussions are not allowed.

Encouraging players to use private servers, which is basically hacking I might point out, is against the rules. Please do not do it.
This discussion has been closed.