[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No Amaterasu Desperado?!?!

xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
Reactions: 2,440
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Um... Did Nexon forget to add one of the Level 150 weapon recipes to Mori Ranmaru, namely the Amaterasu Desperado? Just realized that Demon Avenger didn't get a weapon off Ranmaru after thumbing through the recipes.

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited March 2017
    I don't believe it actually exists.

It's not listed anywhere I could search for it.

0ScJwej.jpg

It's not in this huge pile of recipes, beside I never seen it drop from doing dailies.

S7aia0v.jpg
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited March 2017
    Kinda weird how it got overlooked when other classes got their weapons.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited March 2017
    Kinda weird how it got overlooked when other classes got their weapons.
    it wasnt overlooked, it just hasnt been updated for newer classes that were released after the Hyper Evolution patch years ago (which was before Xenon, DA, Kinesis and Blaster) so those weapons/ equipment do not exist and it's not a boss from KMS so the period of time for those to get added could take a while longer.

I will add that GMS team that ported this content from JMS left out some other sengoku content as well as 2 other materials used for crafting certain equips from the myth set, like the Susano-o soul shooter needs 2 items that were never introduced to craft it.