[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    Posts: 424
    Member
    edited September 2016
    Tomorrow is the first debate. The God Emperor, Builder of Walls, Donald Trump vs The Queen of Corruption, Reptilian Soros Puppet, Killary Clinton. A new day is donning
    image
    Lilyflower
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    Posts: 424
    Member
    edited September 2016
    So pretty much every poll says Trump won the debate. You have no idea how much I want daddy to be president

    image
    Lilyflower
  • The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    Posts: 103
    Member
    edited September 2016
    Ah, political posts. It's like Facebook, but on the forums.

    I'll just put my two cents in that neither of the presidents are really "good" this year.
    PrideUzumeNiightseekerSandwichLilyflower
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 1,900
    Posts: 188
    Member
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

    I've no problem with political discussion and stuff like that, but let's keep racial slurs and other derogatory language out of it.
    What about "hate images"? image
    context: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37493165
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,630
    Posts: 155
    Member
    edited September 2016
    That debate made me want to die. I wonder how Deez Nuts would have turned out.
    Lilyflower
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    Posts: 143
    Member
    edited September 2016
    Did you see he pats on her back at the end ?
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 1,900
    Posts: 188
    Member
    edited September 2016
    nenenenene

    Did you see he pats on her back at the end ?
    very sportsmanlike!
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    Posts: 143
    Member
    edited September 2016
    xparasite9

    nenenenene

    Did you see he pats on her back at the end ?
    very sportsmanlike!
    sportsman? hmmmmmmmm
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,400
    Posts: 1,167
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    image
    imageimage



    ^^^^^^ best candidate clearly

  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,630
    Posts: 155
    Member
    edited September 2016
    I feel like after the election there will be a mass migration to Canada no matter who wins. Well... probably more if Trump wins.
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    Posts: 229
    Member
    edited October 2016
    I honestly don't get people saying Hillary is bad as Trump.. Sure Hillary does some fishy stuff BUT Trump is much MUCH worse...
    Lilyflower
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,630
    Posts: 155
    Member
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

    I honestly don't get people saying Hillary is bad as Trump.. Sure Hillary does some fishy stuff BUT Trump is much MUCH worse...
    I wouldn't say he's MUCH worse... just a little bit worse. That's not a compliment for either of them.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    Posts: 229
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Sandwich
    Sandwich said:

    WillScarlet

    I honestly don't get people saying Hillary is bad as Trump.. Sure Hillary does some fishy stuff BUT Trump is much MUCH worse...
    I wouldn't say he's MUCH worse... just a little bit worse. That's not a compliment for either of them.
    not really... I mean Trump is hell a lot more fishy and people should be mad at trump 100X more than people are mad at Hillary right now.
    Hillary at very least HAS qualification and knows politics... but Trump is off the rocket...
    even in the recent debates at least Hillary has managed answer questions calmly while Trump is rampaging about nothing and attacked Hillary's personal stuff and NOT important issues like economic building and global security.

  • ZerukanZerukan
    Reactions: 780
    Posts: 20
    Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm surprised this isn't counted a controversial topic. Regardless, I think both candidates are extremely horrible. The only candidate I do like is third party, and is polling at 1%. I can't see any good outcome from either Trump or Clinton. It's really sad that this years election is such a joke.
    Uzume
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    Posts: 229
    Member
    edited October 2016
    image
    Zerul said:

    I'm surprised this isn't counted a controversial topic. Regardless, I think both candidates are extremely horrible. The only candidate I do like is third party, and is polling at 1%. I can't see any good outcome from either Trump or Clinton. It's really sad that this years election is such a joke.
    Clinton is just better than Trump... and realistically American politics ever since post van buren era, Third party have became meaningless and third party president have became impossible dream.
    Really I would rather trust a person with an experience and a qualification rather than someone whose mind seems to be in a different reality and who respects NO ONE! I can't see Clinton firing Veto like a machine gun while i can see Trump firing veto like a machine gun.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Reactions: 780
    Posts: 20
    Member
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

    image
    Zerul said:

    I'm surprised this isn't counted a controversial topic. Regardless, I think both candidates are extremely horrible. The only candidate I do like is third party, and is polling at 1%. I can't see any good outcome from either Trump or Clinton. It's really sad that this years election is such a joke.
    Clinton is just better than Trump... and realistically American politics ever since post van buren era, Third party have became meaningless and third party president have became impossible dream.
    Really I would rather trust a person with an experience and a qualification rather than someone whose mind seems to be in a different reality and who respects NO ONE! I can't see Clinton firing Veto like a machine gun while i can see Trump firing veto like a machine gun.
    Clinton isn't really "better", she's basically a slower poison that takes longer to kill you, than Trump who would be a poison that kills you quickly. Hillary says what you want to hear, then won't do it. Donald says whatever he wants, and stays inconsistent. Whatever he'll do will be... unpredictable.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    Posts: 229
    Member
    edited October 2016
    image
    Zerul said:

    WillScarlet

    image
    Zerul said:

    I'm surprised this isn't counted a controversial topic. Regardless, I think both candidates are extremely horrible. The only candidate I do like is third party, and is polling at 1%. I can't see any good outcome from either Trump or Clinton. It's really sad that this years election is such a joke.
    Clinton is just better than Trump... and realistically American politics ever since post van buren era, Third party have became meaningless and third party president have became impossible dream.
    Really I would rather trust a person with an experience and a qualification rather than someone whose mind seems to be in a different reality and who respects NO ONE! I can't see Clinton firing Veto like a machine gun while i can see Trump firing veto like a machine gun.
    Clinton isn't really "better", she's basically a slower poison that takes longer to kill you, than Trump who would be a poison that kills you quickly. Hillary says what you want to hear, then won't do it. Donald says whatever he wants, and stays inconsistent. Whatever he'll do will be... unpredictable.
    see here is the thing... the worst Hillary can do is not change anything... and it isn't necessary THAT bad.... sure it means there is no improvement... BUT IT MEANS THERE IS NO REGRESS EITHER. BUT Trump? TRUMP WILL REGRESS DEFENCTLY! He will probably fire veto like a rain in a storm and basically give no respect to foreign powers and make enemies with many countries... at least Clinton will NOT do that.

  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,630
    Posts: 155
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Honestly even the third party candidates have some weird policies that push me away from them. Not that they have a chance of winning anyways.
    I'm kind of glad I won't be of voting age in time for the election. If I had to choose I know I'd pick Clinton and then listen to some Linkin Park.
    Lilyflower
  • SqampSqamp
    Reactions: 1,485
    Posts: 34
    Member
    edited October 2016
    This election is such a shame. We had an extremely well-versed candidate in Bernie Sanders and so much voter fraud happened. Maybe we'll see him again in 4 years.
    ZerukanWillScarletLilyflower
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,630
    Posts: 155
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Sqamp
    Sqamp said:

    This election is such a shame. We had an extremely well-versed candidate in Bernie Sanders and so much voter fraud happened. Maybe we'll see him again in 4 years.
    If he's still alive HAH

    image
    ZerukanLilyflower
This discussion has been closed.