[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid Rescue Mode Auto Ban Issue

Comments

• WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited June 2017
    Anything wrote: »
    Well GMS brought this event over from TMS, they created it. Who knows what other JQ events they already had in the past we have never seen before. It's just we get updates mainly from KMS if they don't have the JQ events then we won't get them. We should be glad GMS do look at content from other region MS. These kind of events from other region MS that comes to GMS surprises many of us. We follow KMS blogs to see what kind of new contents they get, we know about these which would eventually come to GMS.
    Because history has proven, repeatedly, that the majority of the GMS community hates jump quests. It's why John's Bucket and even the Zakum tunnel all got kicked out of the main gameplay routes to become optional content. Yes, we have a small group of people here who have made it very clear they enjoy the challenge, and more power to them. But right now a lot of them are (consciously or not) lording their ability over the majority for this event. And even some of the JQ experts are conceding that this event isn't close to fair. We rarely see jump quests because this community has voted consistently against them.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Thanks Arwoo. Are you guys gonna do anything about Perm Wondroid outfits/Save points if you disconnect...? (I am kinda just stuck inbetween B2 and B1 till this is fixed...sucks to be me right now.)

Our VFMs made sure we delivered the community feedback regarding Wondroid costumes, Wondroid shops, and Wondroid's genders.
    While some of the genders of the Wondroids being swapped is clearly a bug to fix, I cannot give any confirmations for the other two suggestions.

We do know that the community absolutely wants permanent versions of the Wondroid costumes so we'll be sure to keep poking the subject.

I really hope you don't put the outfits in an RNG box...I am sworn by oath Arwoo D:
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited June 2017
    WatcherCCG wrote: »
    Anything wrote: »
    Well GMS brought this event over from TMS, they created it. Who knows what other JQ events they already had in the past we have never seen before. It's just we get updates mainly from KMS if they don't have the JQ events then we won't get them. We should be glad GMS do look at content from other region MS. These kind of events from other region MS that comes to GMS surprises many of us. We follow KMS blogs to see what kind of new contents they get, we know about these which would eventually come to GMS.
    Because history has proven, repeatedly, that the majority of the GMS community hates jump quests. It's why John's Bucket and even the Zakum tunnel all got kicked out of the main gameplay routes to become optional content. Yes, we have a small group of people here who have made it very clear they enjoy the challenge, and more power to them. But right now a lot of them are (consciously or not) lording their ability over the majority for this event. And even some of the JQ experts are conceding that this event isn't close to fair. We rarely see jump quests because this community has voted consistently against them.

That's possibly true, I don't know to what extend these players hate jump quests, but sure I have heard here and there that certain jump quests were hard. I know most of them eventually cleared them.

It's true we don't see new jump quests anymore. The jump quests like John's Bucket, Sleepywood and many others were not required to do unless you wanted to complete them. It's a good practice.

Zakum JQ was a requirement to complete it once (and more time to craft Eye of Fire).
    Completing one run of Zakum JQ shouldn't be too bad, but doing it for crafting part is a bit too much.

But yea many of these jump quests are still there but back then many players did them because there wasn't much to do, and the new players who didn't do them, will struggle and some of them do give up too fast.

Back then I was really bad in jump quests too, it took me some time too, to do the easiest one of Sleepywood. Some hours to do Zakum JQ.

But like I said it's nice to see new events we haven't seen before taken from other region MS. It doesn't have to be jump quests.