[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Losing Aspire ID after failing B4

CookieAppleCookieApple
Reactions: 490
edited June 2017 in General Chat
^^^ I spent one Aspire ID to rescue another wondroid today and I fell while in B4, it kicked me out to where Spencer is and ask me to pay for another Aspire ID to enter the portal and try again ;;w;; plz halp I don't wanna risk and lose another ID.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2017
    Each day you have unlimited entries until you successfully rescue a wondroid.
    If you want to rescue more than 2 wondroid in a day, you start using Aspire ID for each try to get past B4.
    It is probably the developer oversight that the game take away a pass when you enter B4 and not when you enter the rescue mode room.
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited June 2017
    We just keep finding new reasons to slam this event every few days. Did they even fully test it when it was translated and ported?
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited June 2017
    I don't know. I think this is actually on purpose otherwise, there wouldn't be dialogue from Spencer himself about how you'll be fine even if caught since you have a Visitor's ID each time you reenter B4 after you rescued an android for the day.