[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Losing Aspire ID after failing B4

CookieAppleCookieApple
Reactions: 490
edited June 2017 in General Chat
^^^ I spent one Aspire ID to rescue another wondroid today and I fell while in B4, it kicked me out to where Spencer is and ask me to pay for another Aspire ID to enter the portal and try again ;;w;; plz halp I don't wanna risk and lose another ID.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,380
    edited June 2017
    Each day you have unlimited entries until you successfully rescue a wondroid.
    If you want to rescue more than 2 wondroid in a day, you start using Aspire ID for each try to get past B4.
    It is probably the developer oversight that the game take away a pass when you enter B4 and not when you enter the rescue mode room.
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 970
    edited June 2017
    We just keep finding new reasons to slam this event every few days. Did they even fully test it when it was translated and ported?
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited June 2017
    I don't know. I think this is actually on purpose otherwise, there wouldn't be dialogue from Spencer himself about how you'll be fine even if caught since you have a Visitor's ID each time you reenter B4 after you rescued an android for the day.