[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

if i quit, this is why

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    *Accidental double post*
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Xenomata wrote: »
    crimson24 wrote: »
    still waiting for real responses. maplestory red 2 would be nice, the game needs some work.

Now you're just grabbing for attention when you are already getting more than you deserve.

God what has happened to the forums... they used to be not infested with time wasters like this...

Offtopic: Atleast our forum isn't getting spammed by people wanting their maple nostalgia back.
  • sengoku8999sengoku8999
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    "battlemage: no hyper skill upgrade for finishing blow, requires teleporting for optimal damage"

In my honest opinion, I don't think the BaM need the Finishing Blow add into the hyper stat skill (or upgrade). Don't get me wrong, it does sound good, but this would mean Nx would be force to remove one of the current hyper stat skills in the game.

The current hyper stat skills are fine really. I use Dark genesis with CD reduction for mobbing, rely on dark / weaken aura enhance to increase combat efficiently for the party and best of all, Shields with more duration and CD are life savior in most bosses.

• ZeroBluxZeroBlux
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited August 2017
    Hakufu wrote: »
    More party play areas would be nice, currently the only good one is level 130 and only lasts until about lvl 150.
    More increases to mob caps would be nice as well, just in case kish ends up getting removed by a potential future revamp.

Oh, I noticed the update said the leafre monsters and maps changed. "Status effects removed" But they still do the status. Also, only one map was changed and it was just the beetle map.

wait theres a party area for lv 130-150? where?