[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Oh boy, Equipment Packages?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This makes me so happy you have no idea right now. Although they aren't the gear I want (-cough- Gimme Lucid Set in a SET, or the Midnight set) it makes me so happy to see a gear set...I am ALMOST tempted to buy NX but I don't really want this particular set...but it's a step. Hopefully you guys will release NEW sets in packages...cuz guess what? Id buy them.
Catooolooo
  1. Do you want more Equipment packages?17 votes
    1. Yes, I am so tired of RNG boxes.
       94% (16 votes)
    2. No, Ill spend the money on Premium boxes
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited July 2017
    I would like it if they both had Equipment Packages and individual items for permanent for said items in demand.

Not everyone spends money on Surprise Style Boxes because there's a limit that people do not want to pass, along with the fact that rates will be rigged to not be in your favor most of the time.

Direct purchase for items would enable those players to support the game without having to go through RNG that can possibly leave the player unsatisfied due to the items obtained and the amount of money spent.
    JettLuvsUBaoDovvnscholar624PetalmagicRollsLairSlicedTime
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited July 2017
    I would like it if they both had Equipment Packages and individual items for permanent for said items in demand.

Not everyone spends money on Surprise Style Boxes because there's a limit that people do not want to pass, along with the fact that rates will be rigged to not be in your favor most of the time.

Direct purchase for items would enable those players to support the game without having to go through RNG that can possibly leave the player unsatisfied due to the items obtained and the amount of money spent.

Agreed. I am under a sworn oath to not buy RNG boxes and only equip packages or just an item i like that ends up on Sale.
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited July 2017
    I would love to see more outfit packages and individual sales added to a weeks cash shop sale. Particularly those outfit packages that haven't been released in a while, only been released once or never been released at once. *cough Blaster Outfit package,Hawkeye package,Kinesis Package, old Aran Package, Damien outfit package, Lucid Outfit, Cygnus Outfit,*cough,cough,cough*
    As had been said previously not everybody wants to spend money on Surprise Style Boxes as the odds of getting an item you want are stacked against you, often leaving a feeling of disappointment. Plus, in some cases adding certain items to the premium box instead of having them in a package or individually at some point is just wrong and feels like Nexon is flipping it's users the bird.
    Several examples of this include The Wonderoid outfits, Male and Female Lucid packages, the recently released Hilla items (seriously these items should of been released as a package for a week.)The Midnight items,The blue Nova items,Umbral items and especially the Re,Zero items, among others.

The addition of the Sengoku packages is a step in the right direction. But, personally, I would Love to see a wider variety of items be released individually or in packages as the direct purchase sales we do get are often items that had been released several times before,I.e The Sengoku outfit packages, The Halloween Phantom Package, The Zero outfit package,The Beast Tamer outfit package, etc..

I feel that adding more direct purchase items, or packages to ALL servers will encourage a wider audience to purchase NX items as they will have the knowledge that they are spending their money on Something the actually want, instead of having to go through RGN boxes that will more than likely leave them dissatisfied.

PetalmagicIts2Sharp4U
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited July 2017
    Galvar wrote: »
    I would love to see more outfit packages and individual sales added to a weeks cash shop sale. Particularly those outfit packages that haven't been released in a while, only been released once or never been released at once. *cough Blaster Outfit package,Hawkeye package,Kinesis Package, old Aran Package, Damien outfit package, Lucid Outfit, Cygnus Outfit,*cough,cough,cough*
    As had been said previously not everybody wants to spend money on Surprise Style Boxes as the odds of getting an item you want are stacked against you, often leaving a feeling of disappointment. Plus, in some cases adding certain items to the premium box instead of having them in a package or individually at some point is just wrong and feels like Nexon is flipping it's users the bird.
    Several examples of this include The Wonderoid outfits, Male and Female Lucid packages, the recently released Hilla items (seriously these items should of been released as a package for a week.)The Midnight items,The blue Nova items,Umbral items and especially the Re,Zero items, among others.

The addition of the Sengoku packages is a step in the right direction. But, personally, I would Love to see a wider variety of items be released individually or in packages as the direct purchase sales we do get are often items that had been released several times before,I.e The Sengoku outfit packages, The Halloween Phantom Package, The Zero outfit package,The Beast Tamer outfit package, etc..

I feel that adding more direct purchase items, or packages to ALL servers will encourage a wider audience to purchase NX items as they will have the knowledge that they are spending their money on Something the actually want, instead of having to go through RGN boxes that will more than likely leave them dissatisfied.

Exactly. It will at least get people like me (under sworn oath) to actually buy stuff instead of sitting it out in pure seething rage. If they released the Lucid/Midnight sets in a package, I guarantee you I will buy at least one of each set.