[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Absolute Taste Event and Tier Ingredients

SSYCSSYC
Reactions: 510
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Archive
I'm picking up a lot of event boxes that give out Tier Ingredients, with their item description mentioning the Absolute Taste event, but there is no such event that is in progress presently or listed in the event list. The description also says "Open the UI via the NPC or notifier and place it on the ingredient slot" but there is no such event happening so there is no way of accessing the ingredient slot and the ingredients fill our inventory... There are over 20 ingredients for each tier and there are 11 tiers... There is no way they will all fit in our inventory.

Comments

• MusefinderMusefinder
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    The event box names aren't translated, and nothing about the Absolute Taste event is on the PTS Patch Notes...
    The boxes all expire on November 9, so perhaps they're for an event that occurs in October? I just periodically drop them whenever my inventory gets too full.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    With that many ingredients it kind of reminds me of Beefy's Kitchen.
    But that event only dropped coins, and you bought the ingredients you needed from the kitchen itself.
    I'm curious as to whether we'll get to test the actual event or only get to suffer these boxes' inventory clog.
  • DayDreamrrDayDreamrr
    Reactions: 410
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I understand this may be a future event or something but the boxes and ETC items once you open them, clog up the inventory way too much.
    iSouvenirs
  • iSouvenirsiSouvenirs
    Reactions: 1,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I agree, that this event will take up way to much inventory space especially for newer players who do not have max inventory slots.
  • iluvsuniluvsun
    Reactions: 1,280
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    For those of you with pets that have the ignore skill the boxes are in the list of things to ignore and it works perfectly
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    iluvsun wrote: »
    For those of you with pets that have the ignore skill the boxes are in the list of things to ignore and it works perfectly

I lag even worse with the boxes on the ground.