[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Absolute Taste Ingredients and Recipes

Comments

• duelghostduelghost
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    duelghost wrote: »
    So I tried the Ramen again, this time 4 of each broth, noodles, bean sprouts & egg. Still 0 stars, however I noticed that button next to the try again button wasn't grayed out, so I click on it (and it consumed one of my Master Chef Feedback). The chef gave my ingredients each a star rating, I got a 4, 2, None, 0. He said to reconsider adding the Bean Sprouts (the None rating).

Aaaand I just noticed we have a Green Bean Sprouts and Bean Sprouts :s

4 means you got the quantity exactly right. 0->2 mean it's far->near the right quantity. "Reconsider" means this ingredient isn't in this dish at all (because you used the wrong sprouts).

After asking for feedback several times, he starts telling you "You'll wear out my tastebuds asking for so much feedback. Practice on your own for now." (Even if you still have plenty of those Master Chef Feedback items). As far as I can tell, once he says that, he's done giving feedback until daily reset. However, I haven't been able to figure out what makes him do it. It's not a constant number of requests or of dishes, that's for sure.

Is it possible to just intentionally botch a recipe in order to trigger the fight? I only have one feedback left and don't want to use it up yet.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    duelghost wrote: »
    Is it possible to just intentionally botch a recipe in order to trigger the fight? I only have one feedback left and don't want to use it up yet.

I suppose so? Maybe you need to fail several times in a row for him to get really mad. Happened all too often to me :(