[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Custom Kitty, Curiousity...

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited November 2017 in General Chat
So, is the Custom Kitty permanent after the event? I would cry if its not. I love kitties. :c
Sherri

Comments

• RadiantSightRadiantSight
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited November 2017
    After the event ends, they will give us a permanent ring that apparently keeps the appearance of the kitty you had.
    I do not know if it is a NX ring or just some random ring though.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2017
    After the event ends, they will give us a permanent ring that apparently keeps the appearance of the kitty you had.

Ok...cuz I really want to get a ton of different kitties on my "potential main" characters...(RIP Cadena) I thought it would be a toggle like what we get for the event though.
  • LovebaneLovebane
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    Is there a guide for all the kitties and their level?
  • RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Ok...cuz I really want to get a ton of different kitties on my "potential main" characters...(RIP Cadena) I thought it would be a toggle like what we get for the event though.

The kitty toggle in the set-up tab is permanent so you should be able to keep it.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited November 2017
    The event is similar in concept to Halloween's Kid Gamsper event from a few years ago.
    During the event period, you will have access to materials needed in changing your friendly familiar's appearance. Once the event is over, everyone gets a perm set-up toggle item for calling upon your feline follower. When active, Kitty's appearance will be depend upon on what it was wearing before the event ended.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2017
    Yes but the NPC also says that when the event is over our custom kitty's special power will be turned into a ring. I want to know more about this ring! What lvl is it? Can we use scrolls on it? Can we potential it? I did the event every day so my kitty gives me 15% boss, +15 att/matt, and 10% Crit Damage. That would be a nice ring if it is a higher lvl ring that we can potential.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2017
    Okay so where is my ring?
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited November 2017
    Ha, now no buff and no ring. The hits just keep on coming.

• pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited November 2017
    Ring isn't here.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2017
    Yo Nexon the NPC said there would be a ring!
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited December 2017
    why do we even do some of the events?