[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Achievements help?

MelanthrielMelanthriel
Reactions: 510
edited November 2017 in General Chat
I just opened up the UI for the first. I'm...a little lost on what qualifies for the achievements. For example, I logged on and accepted the quest on my main, a level 216 character, but for the level 50 quest it only seems to have registered my level 26 Cadena's progress.

Do the achievements only count for anything from here on instead of retroactively?

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I just opened up the UI for the first. I'm...a little lost on what qualifies for the achievements. For example, I logged on and accepted the quest on my main, a level 216 character, but for the level 50 quest it only seems to have registered my level 26 Cadena's progress.

Do the achievements only count for anything from here on instead of retroactively?

My guess is yes, think one of the achievement progress is getting a Pollo/Fritto medal, which I have both of, but the progress is at 0. (iirc)
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    I could of sworn the Maple Achievement System registered what our characters did. That's pretty stupid. -_-
    Yay, more disappointments.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Maybe a maintenance has to happen after you accept the quest or something.. I am not retraining all my level 200s again..
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2017
    Maybe a maintenance has to happen after you accept the quest or something.. I am not retraining all my level 200s again..

this is how it was in KMS, I think it's an issue that gets "fixed" with the addition of a "achievement check " button in one of the later patches though
  • MelanthrielMelanthriel
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

this is how it was in KMS, I think it's an issue that gets "fixed" with the addition of a "achievement check " button in one of the later patches though

Ahhh, I didn't realize that much though I had read about the Maple Achievements addition on Orange Mushroom. I do hope it gets changed to something of that sort, because otherwise that's just a waste for non-new players.