[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Your Earliest/Fondest Memory of MapleStory

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited January 2018
    Working together with guild mates to conquer the Sharenian Guild Quest. In this particular case, I was the lvl 30 newb needed to grab the King's crown.

Mozart%20in%20Sharenian.jpg

• GhostAinaGhostAina
    Reactions: 740
    edited January 2018
    One more for old time's sake..

When Nexon used to actually communicate with us frequently?
    Does anyone remember the weekly/bi-weekly reports and letters they would post on the main site?
    TheElusive
  • SchalaxZealSchalaxZeal
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2018
    Oh, my.

Trying to get my mage to level 35 (days of grinding!!) during a 4x event so that I could *finally* kill those Zombie Mushies and Horny Mushies in Sleepywood!
    GhostAina
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited January 2018
    Creating a Zero, three years back. Was the first and only char that made me listen/read to every single quest and lore i could possible find about them. Made me feel like i was a part of the story, really. It ain't a very old memory but still, it's the one that i value the most.
    ShadowParadox
  • LeoRegulusLeoRegulus
    Reactions: 100
    Making an account without getting perm banned because i was running minecraft was my sfondest, my earliest was the FREAKING WAITING TIME WHEN YOU FIRST GET THE GAME.