[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.237 Ignition: Cygnus Knights Redux Patch Notes here!
Can I get banned for......
With all the discussions lately about people claiming to be falsely accused of hacking and banned, I was wondering if the following actions could potentially get a player banned, be it justified or not:
1. Can you get banned for buying a (unbeknownst to you) duplicated item on AH, and then selling that same item on the AH again?
2. Can you get banned for having an addon program for a different game open while playing Maplestory?
3. Can you get banned for having mods on your computer for a different game while playing Maplestory?
4. Can you get banned for using a third party program that allows you to link keys from your keyboard to your controller? So you can play with a controller instead of keyboard?
5. Can you get banned for making a makro on your computer so that if you press one key it automatically registers 3 more? But actively playing with it? For example: With Mercedes you want to make certain combo's, and you can't place all of the skills in the ingame makro thingy (in your skill screen). So can I jump around, press one key and the game thinks I pressed 4 keys to kill stuff and then pick up the drops? I haven't done this but I know it's possible so was wondering if it's allowed or not.
7. Sometimes when I'm walking (well, double jumping) to a different map I get the "hack detected" window, but I'm not doing anything and I can just click the window away without getting disconnected. Should I be worried or is this a known issue?
I have had several mods and addons for different games (GTA, B&W, WoW) in the past. I was thinking about downloading some again but I don't want to risk Nexons bot thinking I'm gonna hack in Maplestory and ban me. And the addon program I use for WoW (Curse) was changed recently (to Twitch) so sadly I can't turn it off completely without going into task manager and guessing which process it is.
I'm not asking if questions 1-4 are good reasons to be banned. I'm asking whether they can get me banned in any way, shape, or form.