[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.229 On Air: An Absolute Unit Patch Notes here!
Can I get banned for......
With all the discussions lately about people claiming to be falsely accused of hacking and banned, I was wondering if the following actions could potentially get a player banned, be it justified or not:
1. Can you get banned for buying a (unbeknownst to you) duplicated item on AH, and then selling that same item on the AH again?
2. Can you get banned for having an addon program for a different game open while playing Maplestory?
3. Can you get banned for having mods on your computer for a different game while playing Maplestory?
4. Can you get banned for using a third party program that allows you to link keys from your keyboard to your controller? So you can play with a controller instead of keyboard?
5. Can you get banned for making a makro on your computer so that if you press one key it automatically registers 3 more? But actively playing with it? For example: With Mercedes you want to make certain combo's, and you can't place all of the skills in the ingame makro thingy (in your skill screen). So can I jump around, press one key and the game thinks I pressed 4 keys to kill stuff and then pick up the drops? I haven't done this but I know it's possible so was wondering if it's allowed or not.
7. Sometimes when I'm walking (well, double jumping) to a different map I get the "hack detected" window, but I'm not doing anything and I can just click the window away without getting disconnected. Should I be worried or is this a known issue?
I have had several mods and addons for different games (GTA, B&W, WoW) in the past. I was thinking about downloading some again but I don't want to risk Nexons bot thinking I'm gonna hack in Maplestory and ban me. And the addon program I use for WoW (Curse) was changed recently (to Twitch) so sadly I can't turn it off completely without going into task manager and guessing which process it is.
I'm not asking if questions 1-4 are good reasons to be banned. I'm asking whether they can get me banned in any way, shape, or form.