[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MONAD] stuck in act 2

Comments

• NeurohumanNeurohuman
    Reactions: 100
    Same happened to me. I was on the quest to defeat the monsters for the knights in Act 2 when I died and the game crashed. Now every time I go back to Act 2, I'm in the Paddock with no way to continue and no one to talk to for quests. I hope this is fixed soon, cause I was told you can't do the daily check-in for the Monad pre launch gifts without finishing Act 2.

Character name: Archemon
    Class: Ark
    Level: 100
    World: Reboot
  • Mitsurigi05Mitsurigi05
    I also, if you can get out and continue let me know here please
  • KaivalisKaivalis
    Reactions: 200
    Same problems as above. D/c'd while clearing jellies in trees. Can't progress and it tells me to talk to villagers which does nothing (I've talked to every one of them at least 5 times).

Character name: Kaivalis
    Class: Dark Knight
    Level: 206
  • GemGrazedGemGrazed
    edited July 2018
    Stuck in Art 2
    Character name : ShynYeon
    Class : Arch Mage ( Ice/Lightning)
    level : 218
    World : Galicia
  • PazyPascalPazyPascal
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2018
    Same problem over here, can't do anything now :/
  • AndyyzAndyyz
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2018
    same problem at the same quest stage, strange though i did see a video on facebook where someone got the pete mount with alika, i guess they've finished it already. i kinda of want it but i am stuck and unable to continue
  • OmgitsatreeOmgitsatree
    Reactions: 510
    Same problem, got app data error, maplestory crashed during act 2 of monad quests during the leading the monsters away and killing jellys in the tree. I tried going back and going through portal, talking to villagers, leaving and re logging, nothing works, im stuck in the village of act two to go back to Alika to lead the monsters away from village. This bug sucks and plus you have to defeat act 2 im pretty sure to do that monad count down daily to recieve the ark coins etc.. and that was my main goal welp rip x.x

Character name : T7treeT7
    Class: Wind Archer
    Level: 183
  • AvenixAvenix
    Same problem here. pls fix soon D:
  • The_LeoThe_Leo
    Reactions: 400
    Stuck in Act 2 after disconnecting when trying to enter the portal to end the quest-line for destroying Jellyrashes
    Character name: Róboy
    Class: Battle Mage
    Level: 215
  • PhosicsPhosics
    Reactions: 560
    Same problem...
  • DevilFrickDevilFrick
    Reactions: 200
    Same here :^(
  • KAMPAKAMPA
    edited July 2018

The same thing happened to me, I was in the forest and disconnected, I went back in and I can not continue with the story
    Character name : KAMPA
    Class : Demon avenger
    Level: 215
    World: Bera
  • TwoStarsTwoStars
    Reactions: 700
    This is exactly what happened to me. I disconnected while entering the last portal after killing jellyrashes. When I logged back on it shows act 3 but I can only access up to act 2. When I get to the camp it’s like I am in limbo, can’t leave to work on storyline and can’t abandon quests to restart act 3.

Character name: Jessey
    Class: Aran
    Level: 210
    World: El Nido
  • DungLVDungLV
    edited July 2018
    I was crashed during doing "killing the jelly" quest and now im stuck at the village. And when i try to get out its said that "There's no reason to leave just yet... blah blah..."
    Did anyone passed Act 2?
  • MohanadMohanad
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited July 2018
    Same problem here, got app data error, maplestory crashed during act 2 of monad quests during the leading the monsters away and killing jellys in the tree.. This bug sucks and plus you have to defeat act 2 im pretty sure to do that monad count down daily to recieve the ark coins etc

Character name : AliHonda
    Class: Shadower
    Level: 239
    World: Renegade

Update: i even bought the monad attendance chk to not to lose a day doing the event cuz i actualy LOVE to collect dmg skins.... but its still not available to be used UNTIL act2 is completed..

any clue if there wil be a compensation for that?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    DungLV wrote: »
    I was crashed during doing "killing the jelly" quest and now im stuck at the village. And when i try to get out its said that "There's no reason to leave just yet... blah blah..."
    Did anyone passed Act 2?

I finished Act 2, the only area I had crash issues was when you're riding Pete (which is like the very last part part, think the "killing the jelly" is like 2-4 parts from the end, iirc).
  • MohanadMohanad
    edited July 2018
    please guys look into one thread has the same problem and gather up in one thread as its counting as double posted

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/20936/monad-stuck-in-act-2

this one has more pop so it ease the work for moderators of the furums
  • MohanadMohanad
    edited July 2018
    please guys look into one thread has the same problem and gather up in one thread as its counting as double posted

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/20936/monad-stuck-in-act-2

this one has more pop so it ease the work for moderators of the furums
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    PazyPascal wrote: »

Also, do people already have the Monad Countdown-quest? Reading the patch notes, people already should have the quest, but I don't have it. Am I doing something wrong?

Problem is that you need to finish Act Two of Monad to be able to do the Countdown quests. Imo, the poor planning on this event is that the Countdown event lasts 7 days (if you count like the half day after the 25th maint) and you need 6 whole days to complete the Countdown event. With it still being buggy, don't think a lot people will be able to participate properly/get the last reward.
    Neurohuman
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    I've merged these threads together because they're all the same subject.

The issue should be fixed in the unscheduled maintenance at 2PM today:
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/34054
    An issue where disconnecting during certain parts of Act 2 in Monad caused a character to become stuck will be fixed. Use the portal in Base Camp, and select 'Act 2'. You will be asked if you want to return to where you were.
    MohanadKitepyro