[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Product is currently in use".

xLelouchzxLelouchz
Reactions: 710
edited August 2018 in Tech Support
Nexon Launcher has been acting strange for me. When I try to click the "Play" button, it says that the product is currently in use. I've tried disabling auto-update and repaired installer, but it still says the same thing. I tried uninstalling, but it says,"Product cannot be uninstalled at this time". I restart my computer and reopen Nexon Launcher and it prompts me to relogin [which is strange because I set it to make me always automatically be logged in). I attempt to log in but it gives me an error (An error has occured. Please try again later. (21003).] So I just close it again and relogin and it successfully brings me to the regular launcher screen. The "Play" button turned into a "Download" button, but when I clicked download, it just turned back into a "Play" button. Now I'm back from where I started.

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2018
    Sounds like part of your file is corrupted. You may have to manually remove the game from your computer. I'm not an expert on this but you will have to find the Nexon folder in your Local Disk (C:) and delete it. Then you should be able to download the game again. I'm sorry that you are having this issue. Hope my solution helps!
  • MirandaAmuMirandaAmu
    Reactions: 210
    {SOLVED}
    1. CTRL+Alt+Del
    2. Click on Task Manager
    3. Click on more details(at the bottom)
    4. Scroll down to background
    5. Look for Nexon Launcher
    6. Right click it and click on "End Process"
    7. ONLY click it ONCE and then Wait for a couple of seconds
    If there is more then one it will delete all of it on its own. You don't want to accidently End the Process of something important
    8. After that is done make sure that you CLOSE OUT of Task Manager BEFORE you open Nexon Launcher again. OTHERWISE it will make your computer run SLOW

And....THAT'S IT! ENJOY!!!

I found this out about 20min after I ran into the same problem when I tried to launch it after JUST downloading it the day before(I was catching up on a show first)
    Of course, I was given a hint while looking at a 2015 report on the same issue and a guy said to just click on Task Manager....
    I don't think the victim on the same issue even now EVER got what he meant.
    Poor guy.....