[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bon Voyage 2 uncompletable, "Ship" button broken

EstebanEsteban
Reactions: 940
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Commerci Voyage

Brief bug summary: In the second Commerci shipping tutorial quest "Bon Voyage 2", after adding two items to my ship, the Ship button lights up, but when I click it, it does not function.

More details:

Might be related to having upgraded to a level 3 Cargo Skiff with 4 cargo slots. The Ship button only lights up after loading 2 items as instructed, not 3 or 4. However, though green, the Ship button will not start the voyage with 2 out of 4 slots filled.

Character name: Foxaganda

Character level: 145

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: October 22, 2018, 11PM

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2018
    Try restarting your computer (do a full shutdown (hold shift when you press the shutdown button in the start menu) as a extra strength solution) in case maplestory loaded something incorrectly.
  • EostreEostre
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2021
    i'm having this same problem rn, any chance you found a fix?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2021
    Hello!
    We are planning to address this issue with Commerci's Bon Voyage 2 quest with our Scheduled Minor Patch Maintenance this week, July 1. Please let us know if you still experience this issue after the maintenance!

- Fixed the issue where proceeding with Commerci's Bon Voyage 2 quest disconnected the player to the login screen.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/67650/scheduled-minor-patch-july-1-2021
  • ZezimaZezima
    Reactions: 430
    edited July 2021
    Im experiencing this issue. The ship button doesn't do anything. Im on [Comerceci] Bon Voyage 2 quest

Character name: BobKain

Character level: 217

Character job: Kain

Date and time of the incident: July 2, 2021 5:45 PM EST
  • itsreaoitsreao
    Reactions: 100
    Character name: BobKain

Character level: 217

Character job: Kain

Date and time of the incident: July 2, 2021 5:45 PM EST
    [/quote]

interesting, I am having the same issue rn. I am on reboot as well using the new character Kain
    Zezima wrote: »
    Im experiencing this issue. The ship button doesn't do anything. Im on [Comerceci] Bon Voyage 2 quest
  • itsreaoitsreao
    Reactions: 100
    I am having the same issue, reboot, Kain
  • raisinjamraisinjam
    Character name: PathJam

Level: 157

Job: Pathfinder

World: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: August 11th, 2021 9:30 PST

The ship button on the Bon Voyage 2 quest is broken and I have done all prior quests but nothign seems to work.