[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Arwoo's Ride Stops Here - Farewell MS Community

Comments

• ElaieElaie
    Reactions: 585
    edited January 2019
    Arwoo, your goodbye speech made me choke up. It's kind of hard to believe this is happening. I was never really into Maple live streams but I started watching because I wanted to see how Arwoo was like as a person and not just as a CM, they became my favorite thing ever so fast. You always made them enjoyable and fun. I'm going to miss those times and you so much. I'll never forget that stream of you rushing Wondroid. It was one of the best streams ever.

You were a great CM. I feel you grew a lot and learned a lot doing this and so did we. It was difficult at times but with that aside, it was nothing short of awesome. Farewell, Arwoo. Thank you for teaching me to enjoy those streams. I bid you good luck in life and whatever you're going next!
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited January 2019
    Best of luck to you in your future endeavors, Arwoo. You came in at an incredibly rough time and had probably one of the worst trials by fire I've seen (sorry for contributing to that). A lot of us were really skeptical of you, but I feel that you really came into your own and formed a really wholesome with this community. Thank you so much for everything you did.
    FuhreakAggraphinescholar624Kuronekonova
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2019
    Cya man.
  • SinfulSlayerSinfulSlayer
    arwoooo nooo we gonna miss you who we suppose to give **** to now D: even tho i gave u alot of **** i loved you as a cm
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    KThxBaiNao wrote: »
    Best of luck to you in your future endeavors, Arwoo. You came in at an incredibly rough time and had probably one of the worst trials by fire I've seen (sorry for contributing to that). A lot of us were really skeptical of you, but I feel that you really came into your own and formed a really wholesome with this community. Thank you so much for everything you did.

Definitely agree with this 100%. It was a pretty rocky point that he came in at, a lot of people had their reservations and several of them, myself included, took to raking him over the coals instead of giving him a chance to get his feet underneath him with both the game and the position.