[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Innocent Guild Recruiting Players!

Comments

• JezibelleJezibelle
    Reactions: 715
    edited December 2016
    about to do a bit of cleaning, please message me in game or comment if you are interested so i can save a space :)
  • DeputyDerpyDeputyDerpy
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2016
    Hi, I'm back again. But is it still possible to join on my new character? My new character is ShiroChiro. I was iiEatCrayOns. (: I'm currently level 95 atm. I'm getting my new pc built atm, so I'll be active a lot now.

• JezibelleJezibelle
    edited December 2016
    DeputyDerpy

Hi, I'm back again. But is it still possible to join on my new character? My new character is ShiroChiro. I was iiEatCrayOns. (: I'm currently level 95 atm. I'm getting my new pc built atm, so I'll be active a lot now.

I'll have to do some kicking over the weekend but you can apply and wait if you can. :)

• PodagaPodaga
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I'm interested :D. I'm a returning player so I'm still learning everything. PM me.
  • SenseiChefSenseiChef
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Hey! I applied as SenseiChef. Playing solo is just not fun. Hoping to join!(: I'm level 174, SLOWLY leveling and doing stuff youtube tells me to get stronger. aha. Looking forward to meeting ya'll if I get in. Thanks.
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited December 2016
    ^-^ Thanks for letting me know. Please apply through guild tab and i'll accept you guys as soon as there is room! c:
  • ZalkrenZalkren
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Hey, my character's name is Sylphenia a 200 Aran looking to join. I'm trying to do all my dailies to get my range up, though currently I won't be seen on for a long period of time due to the immense lag. :c
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited December 2016
    Cleaning out some space tomorrow so will have spots opening up :)
  • BloomBurstBloomBurst
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Heyo, I'm sorry to ask, but would you accept a reboot newcomer like me? I know I dont have a character that meats the requierments, but ill reach em soon with the burning event, I didnt have a better chance to join reboot since I mainly play on Luna, I made kinesis and burnt it, but the character stoped burning the next day. But I'll try to help the guild get points. And if you need this awnserd, yes, I will still be playing Luna. I'll try to manage.
  • WrecktifierWrecktifier
    edited December 2016
    Hi,

I just applied in game. I've been playing on and off since 2004 and just recently picked up the game again during the last Burning event. I'm currently only a 178 NL, but just doing boss dailies (working on Commerci, Gollux, etc.) and working on link characters (upto 7 lvl 1 link skills and working on more) while slowly leveling. IGN is Wrecktifier. Thanks!
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    @BloomBurst - Hi, sorry for the late reply i was on vacation and my JRs do not check the forum. Unfortunately we have a strict level rule unless someone in the guild can vouch for you.

@Wrectifier - Not sure if a JR has accepted you by now ^-^
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    We have about 5 spaces!
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    We have about 5 spaces!
  • JcKoolmanJcKoolman
    edited January 2017
    Hey there,
    I noticed that there were two spots left, so I thought I'd try to apply.

Lv. 201 WH 390k range self-buffed. I do bosses daily anyways so doing them with guildees should be fine. :)

IGN: JayTheSun
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    JcKoolman
    JcKoolman said:

Hey there,
    I noticed that there were two spots left, so I thought I'd try to apply.

Lv. 201 WH 390k range self-buffed. I do bosses daily anyways so doing them with guildees should be fine. :)

IGN: JayTheSun
    Hi! I tried to accept but it didn't work for some reason :O We had to make some space before we could accept.
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    Making some room today!
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited February 2017
    We currently have 14 spots and just joined an alliance with PuIse, Sunset and Imperium. Send in your applications! : )
  • Spongew0wSpongew0w
    edited February 2017
    Hi there ~! are you guys still searching for guild members?
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited March 2017
    Have around 8 spots ^-^
  • hihihi2hihihi2
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2017
    hey, I'm a lvl 169 Kinesis who is new to reboot (IGN: 100Innocent), I have an 80k range unbuffed, but I really like the idea of playing with others and contributing to a guild, is it ok if I apply? :)