[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Innocent Guild Recruiting Players!

Comments

• JezibelleJezibelle
    Reactions: 715
    edited December 2016
    about to do a bit of cleaning, please message me in game or comment if you are interested so i can save a space :)
  • DeputyDerpyDeputyDerpy
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2016
    Hi, I'm back again. But is it still possible to join on my new character? My new character is ShiroChiro. I was iiEatCrayOns. (: I'm currently level 95 atm. I'm getting my new pc built atm, so I'll be active a lot now.

• JezibelleJezibelle
    edited December 2016
    DeputyDerpy

Hi, I'm back again. But is it still possible to join on my new character? My new character is ShiroChiro. I was iiEatCrayOns. (: I'm currently level 95 atm. I'm getting my new pc built atm, so I'll be active a lot now.

I'll have to do some kicking over the weekend but you can apply and wait if you can. :)

• PodagaPodaga
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I'm interested :D. I'm a returning player so I'm still learning everything. PM me.
  • SenseiChefSenseiChef
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Hey! I applied as SenseiChef. Playing solo is just not fun. Hoping to join!(: I'm level 174, SLOWLY leveling and doing stuff youtube tells me to get stronger. aha. Looking forward to meeting ya'll if I get in. Thanks.
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited December 2016
    ^-^ Thanks for letting me know. Please apply through guild tab and i'll accept you guys as soon as there is room! c:
  • ZalkrenZalkren
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Hey, my character's name is Sylphenia a 200 Aran looking to join. I'm trying to do all my dailies to get my range up, though currently I won't be seen on for a long period of time due to the immense lag. :c
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited December 2016
    Cleaning out some space tomorrow so will have spots opening up :)
  • BloomBurstBloomBurst
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Heyo, I'm sorry to ask, but would you accept a reboot newcomer like me? I know I dont have a character that meats the requierments, but ill reach em soon with the burning event, I didnt have a better chance to join reboot since I mainly play on Luna, I made kinesis and burnt it, but the character stoped burning the next day. But I'll try to help the guild get points. And if you need this awnserd, yes, I will still be playing Luna. I'll try to manage.
  • WrecktifierWrecktifier
    edited December 2016
    Hi,

I just applied in game. I've been playing on and off since 2004 and just recently picked up the game again during the last Burning event. I'm currently only a 178 NL, but just doing boss dailies (working on Commerci, Gollux, etc.) and working on link characters (upto 7 lvl 1 link skills and working on more) while slowly leveling. IGN is Wrecktifier. Thanks!
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    @BloomBurst - Hi, sorry for the late reply i was on vacation and my JRs do not check the forum. Unfortunately we have a strict level rule unless someone in the guild can vouch for you.

@Wrectifier - Not sure if a JR has accepted you by now ^-^
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    We have about 5 spaces!
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    We have about 5 spaces!
  • JcKoolmanJcKoolman
    edited January 2017
    Hey there,
    I noticed that there were two spots left, so I thought I'd try to apply.

Lv. 201 WH 390k range self-buffed. I do bosses daily anyways so doing them with guildees should be fine. :)

IGN: JayTheSun
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    JcKoolman
    JcKoolman said:

Hey there,
    I noticed that there were two spots left, so I thought I'd try to apply.

Lv. 201 WH 390k range self-buffed. I do bosses daily anyways so doing them with guildees should be fine. :)

IGN: JayTheSun
    Hi! I tried to accept but it didn't work for some reason :O We had to make some space before we could accept.
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited January 2017
    Making some room today!
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited February 2017
    We currently have 14 spots and just joined an alliance with PuIse, Sunset and Imperium. Send in your applications! : )
  • Spongew0wSpongew0w
    edited February 2017
    Hi there ~! are you guys still searching for guild members?
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited March 2017
    Have around 8 spots ^-^
  • hihihi2hihihi2
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2017
    hey, I'm a lvl 169 Kinesis who is new to reboot (IGN: 100Innocent), I have an 80k range unbuffed, but I really like the idea of playing with others and contributing to a guild, is it ok if I apply? :)