[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Enough is Enough

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited March 2020
    xBeastHero wrote: »
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    This thread is a perfect example of why suggestions go unacknowledged. few individuals being 24/7 bored and ready to find pinpoint to argue &**** on either on forum or other social they will be there

just because OP didnt understand fully nexon way of maintenance meaning lets all unite and **** on him

meanwhile GMS maintenance gets worse and worse while other regions gets it done quicker and with less problems in the game after each maintenance
    then we wonder why KMS player base dont rapidly decline all this years and why many chose to main in KMS and run events and some short dailys in GMS

I think you fail to mention here that KMS DOES have a TEST server. Which is something GMS Do not have for years now. I feel like if GMS brought back GMST, Maybe there would be less issues into live server. I am sure they do TEST their stuff internally, but it is phisically impossible, with their small QA team, to detect and squash EVERY SINGLE bugs into this testing process. Sure, some are gonna say that a test server wouldn't do any better and would result into the same things since we can't find every bugs either, but I have a feeling it would squash down at least HALF of what goes into live servers right now

thats the issue here, i said and i know about KMST (KMST even encourage players to find more issues and rewards the players that find most)
    in GMS poor things goes on live servers without being tested in a right way and it happends and rushed mostly during last min in the maintenance

again i belive OP intentions was to stop that last min push of things each week not the actual meaning of the maintenance (upkeep,events end,resets,data clean,windows update ...) that shouldnt take more then 1-2h and leav the game more broken then it was before or the in fameous extended until further notice
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020
    I find absolutely nothing wrong about this thread or the OP posting this thread. Look, if you do not appreciate a thread, just ignore and/or don't put down some kind of hateful comment to trigger more people getting upset for no reason. And, if you really cannot hold in your emotions or feelings, or perhaps there really is something wrong with this thread, just report it somehow. Still, no need to put down some unnecessary hateful comment. If you are simply looking to trigger people's emotions or to flame a thread, stop it this very instant. Thank you. My god.

To respond to OP's thread, finally, I think maintenance times are kept at a reasonable pace right now, and I personally do not see additional crash afterwards, it's just... the same crash keeps on happening LOL in other words, they have not fixed the crash by going through another maintenance, that's all from me. I appreciate the thread, bringing out the some of the most important feedback back onto the table.

As well as being free the OP to write what he wants,WE are also FREE to give our opinion,even if its a negative one. So stop eith that attitude of yours cuz its irritating and inmature.