[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!

Magic Wagon Known Issues

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 2,875
Posts: 403
Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited September 23 in Announcements
Hi Maplers,

The following are the known issues for Magic Wagon as of September 23 at 11:25 AM PDT:

- Players must have at least 500 NX Credit in their cash balance to purchase the Magic Wagon Restock Coupons using NX Prepaid. The purchase of the Restock Coupon itself will only use your NX Prepaid.
- Certain Cash items from Magic Wagon have stats.
- Magic Wagon item's original price, not the discounted price, is used to determine which currency you can purchase it with. You will pay the discounted price when you purchase the item.
Yacy

Comments

  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 2,875
    Posts: 403
    Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    edited September 25
    The following issues have been addressed during our Unscheduled Maintenance 9/24.

    - Fixed an issue where the Magic Wagon required an account to have at least 500 NX Credit and 500 NX Prepaid to be able to purchase a Magic Wagon Restock Coupon.
    - Fixed an issue where the Cash Shop could not be exited after attempting to purchase Magic Wagon Restock Coupon without 500 NX Credit on the account.
    - Fixed the issue where Magic Wagon items with bonus stats could be claimed in Reboot world.

    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/61841/complete-unscheduled-maintenance-september-24-2020
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,805
    Posts: 609
    Member
    edited September 27
    well i'm trying to purchase an item and being told that I don't have enough money to get it. Round-we-go Mirror Ball will not let me have it and I have both Prepaid and Pts. I don't have any credit so I can't get it. This issue is not fixed.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 39,025
    Posts: 5,884
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited September 28
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    well i'm trying to purchase an item and being told that I don't have enough money to get it. Round-we-go Mirror Ball will not let me have it and I have both Prepaid and Pts. I don't have any credit so I can't get it. This issue is not fixed.


    That sounds like this issue, which was not listed as fixed:
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    - Magic Wagon item's original price, not the discounted price, is used to determine which currency you can purchase it with. You will pay the discounted price when you purchase the item.

  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,365
    Posts: 227
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 28
    Hello, I have a problem I simply purchased cash item from Magic Wagon and I didn't get it to my inventory! Hopefully it will be investigated properly!

    Before purchase!
    AWAtPxZ.jpg

    After purchase!
    ILZeCL0.jpg

    I didn't get the item to my inventory (purchased with Maple Points)!
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,805
    Posts: 609
    Member
    edited September 29
    AKradian wrote: »
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    well i'm trying to purchase an item and being told that I don't have enough money to get it. Round-we-go Mirror Ball will not let me have it and I have both Prepaid and Pts. I don't have any credit so I can't get it. This issue is not fixed.


    That sounds like this issue, which was not listed as fixed:
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    - Magic Wagon item's original price, not the discounted price, is used to determine which currency you can purchase it with. You will pay the discounted price when you purchase the item.

    I had more than enough money in two of the three possible currency categories and could not purchase the item. The item was listed for 6k and I had over 40k NX Prepaid and 11k Maple Points it is broken thanks.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,805
    Posts: 609
    Member
    edited September 29
    Hello, I have a problem I simply purchased cash item from Magic Wagon and I didn't get it to my inventory! Hopefully it will be investigated properly!

    Before purchase!
    AWAtPxZ.jpg

    After purchase!
    ILZeCL0.jpg

    I didn't get the item to my inventory (purchased with Maple Points)!

    Did you check the special order vault. That is where the items appear.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,365
    Posts: 227
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 29
    I found it there, thank you!