[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot log onto character

QQWQQQQWQQ
Reactions: 300
edited May 2021 in Bug Reporting
My maplestory application close after logging on specific character(I was in lotus prequest)

Comments

• SleepyADaiSleepyADai
    Reactions: 200
    I have the same problem. I teleport to Lachelein and the application is closed.
  • SleepyADaiSleepyADai
    I have the same problem. I teleport to Lachelein and the application is closed, and when I try to log in the character, the application is closed. But other characters are fine.
  • SleepyADaiSleepyADai
    I have the same problem. I teleport to Lachelein and the application is closed.
  • VirconaVircona
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    So... Can we at least get confirmation that Nexon is aware of this and working on it? I've been locked out of my main for nearly 2 days now.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2021
    Hello,
    As mentioned in the Announcement post, we applied a hotfix to address the NA Reboot Lachelein map crash issue.
    Please try logging in to the affected character and let us know if you still experience the crashing issue.
    Thank you for your patience!
  • AdelizarAdelizar
    Reactions: 100
    I also have the above problem. I teleport to lachelein and can't login that char again. Other char are fine