[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NA Reboot Lachelein Map Crashes 5/2

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited May 2021 in Announcements
Hi Maplers,

We've received reports concerning the issue where NA Reboot players may crash upon entering the Lachelein: Lachelein Main Street map after today (May 3 UTC) reset.
While we work to resolve this issue, we recommend NA Reboot players to please avoid entering the Lachelein's town map to prevent the character from getting stuck.

Thank you!

Comments

• YohoyamadaYohoyamada
    Reactions: 420
    edited May 2021
    Hello Ghiblee i got stuck in lachelein. Did u know how long its going to take the tech team to unstuck the chars?
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited May 2021
    same here, my main is currently in this map and I can't log back on... It keeps crashing and get me back to Windows.
  • YohoyamadaYohoyamada
    edited May 2021
    same here, my main is currently in this map and I can't log back on... It keeps crashing and get me back to Windows.

Yeah me too. I start my dailies from lachelien to esfera. Now i cant even do my dailies.
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    edited May 2021
    yup, and no coins either...
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited May 2021
    We are looking into this issue but if your character is currently stuck in Lachelein, we may be able to move your character if you submit a ticket to our Support team!
    We'll also appreciate it if players can comment the affected character's IGN and World here so that we can reference it during the investigation.
    Thank you!

MapleStory Customer Support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/
  • YohoyamadaYohoyamada
    edited May 2021
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    We are looking into this issue but if your character is currently stuck in Lachelein, we may be able to move your character if you submit a ticket to our Support team!
    We'll also appreciate it if players can comment the affected character's IGN and World here so that we can reference it during the investigation.
    Thank you!

MapleStory Customer Support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/

Already did but its been 2 hours and no unstuck.
  • YohoyamadaYohoyamada
    edited May 2021
    IGN: Mikhaeliz (pathfinder) World: Reboot NA.
  • GreatSunGreatSun
    Reactions: 520
    Ohhhhhhh... I just submitted a request for it. But other characters that didn't go to Lacheline are fine... But my main character is stuck.. I hope this gets resolved soon!! Tl
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    edited May 2021
    IGN: Nilzrad (Zero) world: Reboot NA
  • JDMxBOYJDMxBOY
    Reactions: 600
    edited May 2021
    I'm also stuck and need to be moved to another map.

Server: NA Reboot
    IGN: Hp1Mp6
  • EnsidorateEnsidorate
    Reactions: 800
    edited May 2021
    IGN: WaterySocks (Marksman) World: Reboot NA
  • ThatSonicFanThatSonicFan
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2021
    IGN: YuulJah (Jett)
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited May 2021
    If all that leave there name and IGN here did submit a ticket all you can do i wait until the tech team fixed it .
    Sorry but that is how it works even when it takes long [ like I have with some other issue concerned CashShop since I am from The Netherlands . ]
  • Win4WinWin4Win
    Reactions: 950
    edited May 2021
    I'm stuck too. :(

IGN: Spectrolus
  • YohoyamadaYohoyamada
    edited May 2021
    more than 13 hours had past and still no answer. thats not normal for the tech team. normally in a couple of hours they respond that they will fix it or something but 13 h has past and no answer.
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    IGN: YokaiSapo WORLD: Reboot NA

PLEASE UNSTUCK ME!
    I got baited by a mapler who was offering MVP in that map. I teleported and crashed right away. This kind of atitude should have consequences...
  • YohoyamadaYohoyamada
    edited May 2021
    MapleSapo wrote: »

PLEASE UNSTUCK ME!
    I got baited by a mapler who was offering MVP in that map. I teleported and crashed right away. This kind of atitude should have consequences...

Your not alone, i got baited 2
    MapleSapo
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited May 2021
    Yohoyamada wrote: »

PLEASE UNSTUCK ME!

That.. is brutal D:
    Our Support team is working to move the affected characters from the Lachelein map as a temporary workaround while we resolve this crash issue.
    Our ticket responses may be delayed than usual due to the high volume of tickets concerning this issue but we'll surely reach you!
    Thank you for your patience.
    MapleSapo
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Yohoyamada wrote: »

PLEASE UNSTUCK ME!

That.. is brutal D:
    Our Support team is working to move the affected characters from the Lachelein map as a temporary workaround while we resolve this crash issue.
    Our ticket responses may be delayed than usual due to the high volume of tickets concerning this issue but we'll surely reach you!
    Thank you for your patience.

It is! I couldn't level up, farm mesos and nodes, lost my coupons, couldn't do my dailies and participate in the events. I hope they do something about those who baited players. And I know that problems happens sometimes, but a compensation if possible would be nice.

Thank you too! :)
    Ghiblee
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited May 2021
    Here to leave a friendly note that affected players are advised to submit a TICKET and should not be using live chat to get this issue resolved.
    Thank you!