[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why remove europeans again?

Comments

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    more players the better!!! too bad IP restrictions :c . but dw we want u guys!!!
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    Don't give up europe players u will get your chance.
  • MataharyMatahary
    Reactions: 580
    edited October 2016
    Lilyflower

I hope not just to the europeans, brazilians and vietnameses are waiting as well...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Matahary
    Matahary said:

Lilyflower

I hope not just to the europeans, brazilians and vietnameses are waiting as well...
    Vietnam is a different issue than Europe and Brazil. Vietnam is, last I was aware, IP-blocked from everything due to having once had a localized version for their country, but had since closed down while the blocks remained.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited October 2016
    I just don't know why they didn't restrit the EMS players ip again in the first maintence, but oh well, not that suprised, there were some huge changes, to the client too, maybe that made the ip free for people.
  • xNihilityxNihility
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited October 2016
    When Europe sends it's people, they're not bringing us their helpful guilds and casual fames. They're not sending players selling discounted permanent Nx. They are bringing lag, they're bringing scams, they're kill stealers. And some, I assume, are good people.

[I am very kidding]
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

more players the better!!! too bad IP restrictions :c . but dw we want u guys!!!
    I don't
    I mean yeah yeah totally!
  • TemptationTemptation
    Reactions: 1,575
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

No, the actual reason, IMO, is the licensing issue you mentioned.

Just as one can't move into a new house before the date on the contract, even if the contract has already been signed and everybody knows they'll be moving to that house soon.
    Can´t be the licensing issue since the migration should have happened in September. Doesn't make any sense that they didn't posted the regions that were wrongly unblocked on the notes. It is lazy work. It was fair for the Euros to assume that they were getting unblocked because of the upcoming merge (that should have already happened).

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Prizkilla
    Prizkilla said:

Matahary
    Matahary said:

Cuz nexon sucks (OOOOOH BOOOY)
    If the merge is going to happen why would they put the ipblock back on?
    Like wth why people that doens't play in europe (because the europe server sucks) has to sit back and wait for the merge?
    This is just stupid
    Now we need to wait 1 month without maplestory then nexon is going to post again "sorry migration delayed come back after 10 years"
    The problem with nexon is that they never communicate with us europeans.
    You think we get better communication? funny.
  • PrizkillaPrizkilla
    Reactions: 555
    edited October 2016
    chaoscauser

Prizkilla
    Prizkilla said:

Matahary
    Matahary said:

Like wth why people that doens't play in europe (because the europe server sucks) has to sit back and wait for the merge?
    This is just stupid
    Now we need to wait 1 month without maplestory then nexon is going to post again "sorry migration delayed come back after 10 years"
    NA has way better communication than europe. Trust me, I've been playing both NA/EU Games from Nexon.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    Prizkilla
    Prizkilla said:

chaoscauser

Prizkilla
    Prizkilla said:

Matahary
    Matahary said:

This is just stupid
    NA has way better communication than europe. Trust me, I've been playing both NA/EU Games from Nexon.
    u sure about that? u know trust in NA lol.

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

Prizkilla
    Prizkilla said:

Pushed back to 2066? A lot of europeans thought it was open for good but they didn't say anything until a few days later.
    What pisses me the most off is that I lost 40 euros for nothing.

The unblock was accidental it wasn't announced anywhere. Kind of like the removal of the censor system. A lot of us were pretty mad about the censorship being back as if we're all a bunch of little kids. But I completely understand where you're coming from.
    But as AKradian said, the merge is scheduled to be finalized in November.
    Your NX will be fine, everything will be fine. Unless Nexon pushes the whole merge by a whole year for some reason or another. So let's hope that doesn't happen!
    you should know better than anyone, People gona Rage at nexon because they couldnt wait for the official response.

also Wizards first rule :)
  • UtopkinUtopkin
    Reactions: 310
    edited October 2016
    Its formal

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I understand you are having issues with connecting to the game. However, we have re-applied the regional IP blocks. Before the update, some of these IPs where incorrectly opened. For the complete information regarding this, please do click on this link. Since you have mentioned in the ticket that you have purchased NX before the changes have been made, we suggest that you check on this post. Please do wait for the Service Migration to be complete in order for you to access Global MapleStory. We hope you understand.

If you have any other issues and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We also suggest that you keep posted on our website for any updates and events.

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,