[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to fix the lag! (10/28/16)

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

this works, but i hope it only blocks the chat channel port. and wondering when nexon will address this issue.
    This would be much appreciated...
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited October 2016
    i just came back here to see if Nexon at least said something about lag issue ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but, nope this suks big time
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    dimnut43
    dimnut43 said:

i just came back here to see if Nexon at least said something about lag issue ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but, nope this suks big time
    It's the weekend. Why would they say anything on the weekend?
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

dimnut43
    dimnut43 said:

It's the weekend. Why would they say anything on the weekend?
    Do you ever wonder whether some Nexon employees come to the Nexon forums during the weekend when they're not working just to see what'll be ahead of them that week and then dread it? Because I have.
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited November 2016
    Thanks for the find on this. It won't reduce all the lag, especially DSL and older PCs, but it will help enough to get you by and stop the stalling out.
  • SuperboiSuperboi
    Reactions: 1,595
    edited December 2016
    xNailKaiser

Thanks for the find on this. It won't reduce all the lag, especially DSL and older PCs, but it will help enough to get you by and stop the stalling out.
    Actually it's pretty irrelevant now, it only fixed the lag that was caused by the chat channels on October :)
    Did it also help you recently?