[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bags for throwing stars, arrows, bullets and etc.

iSouvenirsiSouvenirs
Reactions: 1,155
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I think that they should implement some sort of bag for throwing stars, arrows, bullets, and whatever other item that classes need to attack. I have max use slots and I always feel like I don't have enough use space as a NL compared to other characters that don't require things like throwing stars. I'm not quite sure if this has already been brought up yet or not.
  1. Would you like to see this sort of bag?12 votes
    1. Yes, it would be really helpful.
       92% (11 votes)
    2. No, you should've known what you got yourself into when you made the class
       8% (1 vote)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    It was mentioned in the more general Unclog our inventories thread, but it's always good to give specific suggestions for specific issues like this.
  • NumbNinjaNumbNinja
    Reactions: 995
    edited September 2016
    I literally had a discussion with a friend about this today. I believe bags for these items should be made to save space. @__@
    BunnyTamer