[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Would you be okay if Nexon decided for one month.

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

would be gr8 if TESPIA was still around for players to test the update a few weeks early before it hits the real servers.
    Tespia was abused to hell and back by GMS players (this shouldn't really surprise anyone though). Instead of reporting bugs to Nexon, they would actively look for exploits and dupes that Nexon hadn't already caught, keep it a secret, and abuse it when the patch went live. Due to sheer greed in this game, it was actually worse off with TESPIA running
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited December 2016
    Any seconds thoughts on my suggestions?
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    nope. realistically speaking if they want to continue milking the players for money they need to fix it ASAP. people are likely to quit and not come back and spend money on NX when they can't even play due to the excessive lag. i just bought nx but haven't spent any of it yet due to this lag and if it wasn't lagging trust me i would have probably bought more by now.