[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Future Of Maple Story

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    Financially the game appears to be doing just fine.
    WillowRosenberg
  • NeoTokyoDudeNeoTokyoDude
    Reactions: 1,240
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

NeoTokyoDude

Good poll question but how do we define "player base"?
    dear lordy not YOU again!
    Oh? My sentence sounded like a joke?
    There are probably a whole bunch of different sides to the player base. What one group likes another group might not like. For instance should they try to cater towards free players who might be the majority or cater towards paying players who are the ones that keep the game running?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    NeoTokyoDude

There are probably a whole bunch of different sides to the player base. What one group likes another group might not like. For instance should they try to cater towards free players who might be the majority or cater towards paying players who are the ones that keep the game running?
    Oh, I wish that we'll get to the day when we can complain that Nexon only listens to subgroup A of players and not subgroup B.
    Right now, they don't listen to anybody, so the question is moot.
    NeoTokyoDudehypnogrisIts2Sharp4UCatoooloooLilyflower
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    NeoTokyoDude

WillScarlet

NeoTokyoDude

This is completely irrelevant, just another example of you dancing around what you really want to say to avoid being banned for breaking the rules. You want preBB, so you think that the players who don't are a "different" playerbase from you.

The people who play the game are the payerbase you cannot get a more straightforward definition than for this word.
  • NeoTokyoDudeNeoTokyoDude
    Reactions: 1,240
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

NeoTokyoDude

WillScarlet

NeoTokyoDude

This is completely irrelevant, just another example of you dancing around what you really want to say to avoid being banned for breaking the rules. You want preBB, so you think that the players who don't are a "different" playerbase from you.

The people who play the game are the payerbase you cannot get a more straightforward definition than for this word.
    I clearly said free players/ paying players. How did you get preBB out of that?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

NeoTokyoDude

GTFO
    your jokes are not funny anymore and honestly just seeing your name gives me a headache.
    just accept and move on.
    You sound like an "old man yelling at the clouds"
    oh, if you think this is bad, take a look at the old forums, now that's real head pain.

now for the topic in question, I think we all value the CM's hard work but once it gets to the people in charge we rarely hear anything back.

They do implement changes that we the players have wanted, like returning NLC from destryed to fixed, adding the hide effects toggle, adding the damage skin storage before it was a feature for other serves (even KMS) ..etc but we also NEED other important things looked into and fixed. We have the crusader Codex, A whole system, which has been broken and outdated for over a year due to no updates to give it up keep; we have the Nebulite system that still lacks being a decent way to upgrade equipment due to the NX cost and still low drop rate of boxes (at least they drop now compared to before the drop rate boost) and other such problems that NEED to be adressed and have been requested to be addressed for years but have not seen any follow up beyond "We're looking into it" which I know is not the CM's fault but without any kind of follow up it just seems like they get printed out and thrown on a pile of burning requests.