[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[IMPORTANT] Water Wars Issues

Comments

• yougurtyougurt
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2016
    can I have my ban/suspension or whatever it is gone? I really don't want to miss out on events and I have some time sensitive items I don't want to lose...
  • KonariKonari
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    so umm...it's october 2, and i got banned from doing water wars on my kanna, it was on the cygnus team ._. like i got the notification about "you have been banned for the HACK reason" while i was shooting someone afk in henesys, then when i tried to relog, it just kept dcing me from the channel selection screen :/
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Konari
    Konari said:

so umm...it's october 2, and i got banned from doing water wars on my kanna, it was on the cygnus team ._. like i got the notification about "you have been banned for the HACK reason" while i was shooting someone afk in henesys, then when i tried to relog, it just kept dcing me from the channel selection screen :/
    This was already reported Saturday, but since it doesn't affect all Cygnus team members (maybe only those who get 999 combo?) it didn't get as much publicity :( Plus it was the weekend so Nexon didn't act fast.
    Create a ticket (Customer Support Request) and contact Live Support. Hopefully you'll be unbanned today.
    Lilyflower