[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.216 Astral Blessings Patch Notes here!

[IMPORTANT] Water Wars Issues

Comments

• yougurtyougurt
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2016
    can I have my ban/suspension or whatever it is gone? I really don't want to miss out on events and I have some time sensitive items I don't want to lose...
  • KonariKonari
    Reactions: 640
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    so umm...it's october 2, and i got banned from doing water wars on my kanna, it was on the cygnus team ._. like i got the notification about "you have been banned for the HACK reason" while i was shooting someone afk in henesys, then when i tried to relog, it just kept dcing me from the channel selection screen :/
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 38,900
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Konari
    Konari said:

so umm...it's october 2, and i got banned from doing water wars on my kanna, it was on the cygnus team ._. like i got the notification about "you have been banned for the HACK reason" while i was shooting someone afk in henesys, then when i tried to relog, it just kept dcing me from the channel selection screen :/
    This was already reported Saturday, but since it doesn't affect all Cygnus team members (maybe only those who get 999 combo?) it didn't get as much publicity :( Plus it was the weekend so Nexon didn't act fast.
    Create a ticket (Customer Support Request) and contact Live Support. Hopefully you'll be unbanned today.
    Lilyflower