[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Uuuum Maintenance still going?

MissDenaMissDena
Reactions: 740
edited November 2019 in General Chat
I don't know if it is Steam with an issue or if Maintenance is still going? They said it would be 6 hours and it has clearly been more than 6 hours.

Anyone know if they mentioned that they had to extend Maintenance?
WONDERGUY

Comments

• DannehzDannehz
    Reactions: 240
    edited November 2019
  • MissDenaMissDena
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2019
    Dannehz wrote: »

Thank you! I did not find that anywhere on the main page hub.
    WONDERGUY
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    You must not have looked very hard...

iXCD4GK.jpg
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Reactions: 445
    edited November 2019
    '[Updated 6:30 PM PST] We are currently waiting to receive the files for the issues that have been fixed while the developers investigate on the one remaining issue. We will continue to update when we can.'

dam. this must be some bad bugs they found if they have to go back and fourth with the devs
    WONDERGUY
  • DannehzDannehz
    edited November 2019
    I like the part when i set my alarm clock for 2hours after the update should be finish and it's still ongoing :D.
    WONDERGUY
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Reactions: 445
    edited November 2019
    [Updated 7:32 PM PST] We have received the files from the developers and are currently undergoing internal testing. Our current estimated time to conclude maintenance is 11:00 PM PST, though this may change. We will continue to update this post with more information as they become available. Thank you for your continued patience.

best to just go to sleep for now i guess
    WONDERGUY
  • DannehzDannehz
    edited November 2019
    imagine an update being delayed by 7+ hours. jks its nexon xD
    WONDERGUY
  • AhSaNovaAhSaNova
    Reactions: 625
    edited November 2019
    11:00 p.m. Wednesday, Pacific Time (PT) is
    2:00 a.m. Thursday, in Downtown Toronto
    WONDERGUY
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2019
    many of us will have missed a day by the time it is up. I will not be able to do the 300 daily kill =[
    WONDERGUY
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    many of us will have missed a day by the time it is up. I will not be able to do the 300 daily kill =[

If you're talking about November 20, we were told in the maintenance notice to complete our dailies before maintenance starts. We had 18 hours to do it.
    If you're talking about November 21, assuming the game is up at 11PM PST as currently estimated, we'll have 17 hours to do its dailies.
  • AhSaNovaAhSaNova
    Reactions: 625
    edited November 2019
    17-25mins
  • 0AN10AN1
    Reactions: 335
    edited November 2019
    If the game is up at 11pm PST, then the game is up at 7AM UTC. Hence the 17 hours left to do dailies. Lots to do!
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    CrystalOra wrote: »

If you're talking about November 20, we were told in the maintenance notice to complete our dailies before maintenance starts. We had 18 hours to do it.
    If you're talking about November 21, assuming the game is up at 11PM PST as currently estimated, we'll have 17 hours to do its dailies.

Yeah some of us have these things called JOBS and need this other thing called SLEEP. The time that I am able to spend playing after I get off work has already up and flown away. If the game is up in the next 20 min or so I might be able to do some things quick, but the rest of that "17 hours" is a no go for anyone working a normal shift in many time zones.
    darik
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2019
    so at 10pm or so PST they said they were pushing the fixes to the live servers, That was almost 2 hours ago, why is this still in maintenance?

I think it's time that NEXON upgrades the 300 baud modems they use and get with the program
    darik
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    So much for the game being up 11 pst...Oh look the entire game is re-downloading.
    darik
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited November 2019
    Nexons gotta break their old patch record of 48 hours.
    darik
  • 0AN10AN1
    Reactions: 335
    edited November 2019
    I'm sure they are doing everything in their capability and not sitting around having a cup of tea just teasing us lol
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2019
    GhibleeToday at 12:20 AM
    Maintenance is planning to end at 11:30 PM PST (10 minutes from right now.)
    WE CAN DO THIS, 10 MORE MINUTES!!!

FAIL!!!
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    0AN1 wrote: »
    I'm sure they are doing everything in their capability and not sitting around having a cup of tea just teasing us lol

They spilled the tea on a server...
    0AN1darikWONDERGUY
  • MagicFoxhairMagicFoxhair
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited November 2019
    xd
    WONDERGUY