[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Glory Alliance Supply Depot Coin Shop Issue

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited December 2019 in Announcements
Hello Maplers,
Please refrain from purchasing the Damage Skin Slot Expansion Coupon from the Alliance Supply Depot Coin Shop.
This item was erroneously included, and it may reduce your damage slots to 30, as the coupon states is its max.

We are looking into this issue.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    I feel like this, out of everything, should've been caught in the QA process and not made it to the live servers.
    TheManHimSelf
  • TheManHimSelfTheManHimSelf
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    I read it thinking it would add 30 additional slots for a total of 65 slots, but now I'm missing 5 of my skins and slots. I sent in a ticket already, so I'm hoping to get those back soon.
  • marckmarck
    Reactions: 400
    how about the 2000 glory coins that some people should have received but didn't get it even if they pre-registered????
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    marck wrote: »
    how about the 2000 glory coins that some people should have received but didn't get it even if they pre-registered????

The 2000 Glory Coins were only for those who participated in last winter's Alliance (Black Mage) event.
    darik
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    marck wrote: »

The 2000 Glory Coins were only for those who participated in last winter's Alliance (Black Mage) event.

APIwlDf.png

Source