[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Revamped Masteria quest end?

Luminous0014Luminous0014
Reactions: 1,055
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2019 in General Chat
Is "Communication Security" the last quest to the revamped Masteria?
I feel like there is more than this, but just don't seem to be able to find it. I do notice the new NLC quests, but that seems to be after the revamped Masteria questline.
Anyone know if this is it, or where do I get the next quest?

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited December 2019
    i'm stuck on the two quests that ask for refined lianium. The final clue and refined living are the names of the quests. just finished one of them. these are a low drop item darn.
  • Luminous0014Luminous0014
    Reactions: 1,055
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    i'm stuck on the two quests that ask for refined lianium. The final clue and refined living are the names of the quests. just finished one of them. these are a low drop item darn.

Are you talking about the NLC quests?

As of the Masteria questline, I think it that's it for now. More quests and equips are coming in January. I mean it did said only the prequests are up in the update note. I didn't notice that when I posted this discussion.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited December 2019
    Yeah I finished all that I can on two characters so far. Looking forward to the rest of the content when it drops in January.