[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.244 Punch King Palooza Patch Notes here!
Which ranged Explorer class is Fun?
haven't played in many years want to continue with a new main and build it up for bossing and learn from scratch again. idc for DPM ( came from WoW after playing it for 11-12 years and competitively it gets extremely exhausting keeping up with multiple characters and specs for end game content where it doesn't matter outside of tournments/world first achievments )
Right now im looking at
1. Corsair - never made a pirate or gotten one very far before i think my highest one was around 30's. they seem alright not the best but alright.
2. MM- played BM many times it's alright hurricane gets fairly boring ( thats why i kind of dislike corsair they have the same ability )
im open to other classes as well though.
Here are the classes i've already played and trying to avoid somewhat..
2. Bishop ( played them so much NO TY! )
4. Hero ( doesn't seem much has changed for this class only had 1 as a main but i did get bored of it early on but was my highest lvl toon as well, i REALLY love the gear though i enjoy looking at the huge weapons like 2h swords and axes and all that )
5. DK ( got one to 3rd job not very far this was way back in the days )
6. Cannoneer ( currently have one at 93 it's alright but not a huge fan of it's huge cannon on the back to me it looks ugly kind of like carrying around a huge drainage pipe )