[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

When will be the next NX Transfer Event? *edited*

NaokiNaoki
Reactions: 1,145
Posts: 42
Member
edited January 2020 in General Chat
I know the last event was this month..Is there a way to know when will be the next one?

Edit: Thanks for whoever took the time to give a proper answer for this.
just to clear this out, I didn't ask for an exact time for the event, there is clearly no way to know when exactly the next one will be.
But by knowing when was last events like this, I think some people might know when the next one could be.
for example, if this event usually happens after a new class coming out, and such.
Didn't mean to make anyone annoyed. Sorry.

Comments

  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    Posts: 504
    Member
    edited January 2020
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    The only thing we can go off of is Nexon's word and past history of said event.
    Going off of the said history, I wouldn't expect one until spring of 2021.
    there is allways DMT/marvel and nx xfer around "big" updates/new job
    this summer we are geting new job and some other changes definitely before 2021
    NaokiBabushka
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Posts: 1,544
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    The only thing we can go off of is Nexon's word and past history of said event.
    Going off of the said history, I wouldn't expect one until spring of 2021.
    there is allways DMT/marvel and nx xfer around "big" updates/new job
    this summer we are geting new job and some other changes definitely before 2021

    If you can source any of the other NX transfer's I'll add them to the list.
    I'm sure google's search engine missed a few of them.
    NaokiBabushka
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited January 2020
    I like how the transfer event literally just ended and someone's already like "when's the next one???"
    darik
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited January 2020
    Seriously???? 1 just happened and ure asking again for another one? Whats wrong with the people that play this game...
  • SausageMuffinSausageMuffin
    Reactions: 835
    Posts: 20
    Member
    edited January 2020
    darik wrote: »
    Seriously???? 1 just happened and ure asking again for another one? Whats wrong with the people that play this game...

    You don't know if they were unable to play during the most recent event for personal reasons or not. Don't be so quick to judge them and other players that play this game, because they ask a simple question. They weren't demanding another cash transfer event, they just wanted to know when the next one was coming.
    NaokiBabushkaProphetie
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited January 2020
    darik wrote: »
    Seriously???? 1 just happened and ure asking again for another one? Whats wrong with the people that play this game...

    You don't know if they were unable to play during the most recent event for personal reasons or not. Don't be so quick to judge them and other players that play this game, because they ask a simple question. They weren't demanding another cash transfer event, they just wanted to know when the next one was coming.

    qIm6GAR.png

    krTktsn.png

    How would anyone know when the next one is when the most recent one ended a week ago?
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Posts: 1,544
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    darik wrote: »
    Seriously???? 1 just happened and ure asking again for another one? Whats wrong with the people that play this game...

    You don't know if they were unable to play during the most recent event for personal reasons or not. Don't be so quick to judge them and other players that play this game, because they ask a simple question. They weren't demanding another cash transfer event, they just wanted to know when the next one was coming.

    When a question is asked constantly by the community over and over again, some people tend to get annoyed with the very act of asking said question.
    Plus given the fact that we just had one end, it's easy to view it as asking for more more more when Nexon just gave exactly what people are constantly asking for.
    Babushka
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited January 2020
    darik wrote: »
    Seriously???? 1 just happened and ure asking again for another one? Whats wrong with the people that play this game...

    You don't know if they were unable to play during the most recent event for personal reasons or not. Don't be so quick to judge them and other players that play this game, because they ask a simple question. They weren't demanding another cash transfer event, they just wanted to know when the next one was coming.

    My answer is the result of people constantly asking things ,both on reddit and on the official website ,that us, the players, either dont know or dont have the power to dobecause we dont work at nexon.
    Is the same as asking whens wondroid comming , whens dmt comming , i got banned please help , and such. We dont have the answer to this, we can only theorice, yet people keep asking this every single day.
    In fact, the dmt meme is a result of the vast amount of people that , in the past, were asking that all the time.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited January 2020
    darik wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    Seriously???? 1 just happened and ure asking again for another one? Whats wrong with the people that play this game...

    You don't know if they were unable to play during the most recent event for personal reasons or not. Don't be so quick to judge them and other players that play this game, because they ask a simple question. They weren't demanding another cash transfer event, they just wanted to know when the next one was coming.

    My answer is the result of people constantly asking things ,both on reddit and on the official website ,that us, the players, either dont know or dont have the power to dobecause we dont work at nexon.
    Is the same as asking whens wondroid comming , whens dmt comming , i got banned please help , and such. We dont have the answer to this, we can only theorice, yet people keep asking this every single day.
    In fact, the dmt meme is a result of the vast amount of people that , in the past, were asking that all the time.

    dmt tomorrow btw
    FuhreakBabushka
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited January 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    Seriously???? 1 just happened and ure asking again for another one? Whats wrong with the people that play this game...

    You don't know if they were unable to play during the most recent event for personal reasons or not. Don't be so quick to judge them and other players that play this game, because they ask a simple question. They weren't demanding another cash transfer event, they just wanted to know when the next one was coming.

    My answer is the result of people constantly asking things ,both on reddit and on the official website ,that us, the players, either dont know or dont have the power to dobecause we dont work at nexon.
    Is the same as asking whens wondroid comming , whens dmt comming , i got banned please help , and such. We dont have the answer to this, we can only theorice, yet people keep asking this every single day.
    In fact, the dmt meme is a result of the vast amount of people that , in the past, were asking that all the time.

    dmt tomorrow btw

    Like this morning, i wake up, got into reddit to see whats new and the first posts are all about:I GOT BANNED PLS HELP, or IS COMING BACK WORTH IT? or IM STUCK IN PROGRESSION PLS HELP, or WHATS THE BIS GEAR? Questions that people ask every fking day,and instead of googling their question, they are too fking lazy and just ask on a forum OR expect us,the community to have any power to unbann the person that got "falsely" banned.
    Or like this guy in this exact forum r3ddevil, he made 2 posts that are exactly the same fking thing in a 2 days margin,he asked the 21 for a good lvling guide( WICH BTW IF U FKING GOOGLE IT THERE ARE TONS OF THEM) and 2 days later he made the exact same post again.
    Idk wtf is wrong with the people, are we 10 years old? Isnt the majority of the people that play this game 18+ ? Isnt the people able to google ****? At least someone has to be studying a scientific degree,dont they know that to write an article they have to investigate and google their stuff? When they have a job , will they ask another person to do their job for him/her because they cant investigate by themselves? Idk ,either the people has become very dumb these days,or they are just fking lazy.
    emperor52
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Posts: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    darik wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    Seriously???? 1 just happened and ure asking again for another one? Whats wrong with the people that play this game...

    You don't know if they were unable to play during the most recent event for personal reasons or not. Don't be so quick to judge them and other players that play this game, because they ask a simple question. They weren't demanding another cash transfer event, they just wanted to know when the next one was coming.

    My answer is the result of people constantly asking things ,both on reddit and on the official website ,that us, the players, either dont know or dont have the power to dobecause we dont work at nexon.
    Is the same as asking whens wondroid comming , whens dmt comming , i got banned please help , and such. We dont have the answer to this, we can only theorice, yet people keep asking this every single day.
    In fact, the dmt meme is a result of the vast amount of people that , in the past, were asking that all the time.

    dmt tomorrow btw

    Like this morning, i wake up, got into reddit to see whats new and the first posts are all about:I GOT BANNED PLS HELP, or IS COMING BACK WORTH IT? or IM STUCK IN PROGRESSION PLS HELP, or WHATS THE BIS GEAR? Questions that people ask every fking day,and instead of googling their question, they are too fking lazy and just ask on a forum OR expect us,the community to have any power to unbann the person that got "falsely" banned.
    Or like this guy in this exact forum r3ddevil, he made 2 posts that are exactly the same fking thing in a 2 days margin,he asked the 21 for a good lvling guide( WICH BTW IF U FKING GOOGLE IT THERE ARE TONS OF THEM) and 2 days later he made the exact same post again.
    Idk wtf is wrong with the people, are we 10 years old? Isnt the majority of the people that play this game 18+ ? Isnt the people able to google ****? At least someone has to be studying a scientific degree,dont they know that to write an article they have to investigate and google their stuff? When they have a job , will they ask another person to do their job for him/her because they cant investigate by themselves? Idk ,either the people has become very dumb these days,or they are just fking lazy.

    I think it usually comes from people thinking that their circumstances are entirely unique and require a direct answer that is tailored to them. That's the same mentality behind the "Am I the only one who..." comments on literally every youtube video. They want direct validation, so googling or thinking logically for themselves for 10 seconds isn't enough. They want people to answer to them, and not get the "sloppy seconds" of reading answers to other people (plus like-farming, whatever that accomplishes).

    And somehow reading patch notes is more effort than creating a whole ass thread and collecting vague replies from people who also didn't read patch notes or who can't predict the future but still try their hardest.
    darikFuhreakemperor52scholar624
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    Posts: 504
    Member
    edited January 2020
    pfft its not that hard to say :
    "we just had one mate ,we might have next one this summer " , "sorry i dont know when is going to be next one"......
    no need to be rude like boredphine dont catch the bait of searching someone to argue with when bored for no reason
    ignore it

    OP said : I know the last event was this month..Is there a way to know when will be the next one?
    emperor52Naoki
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited January 2020
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    pfft its not that hard to say :
    "we just had one mate ,we might have next one this summer " , "sorry i dont know when is going to be next one"......
    no need to be rude like boredphine dont catch the bait of searching someone to argue with when bored for no reason
    ignore it

    OP said : I know the last event was this month..Is there a way to know when will be the next one?

    Its not hard if its only 1 post, but what if this was the 15th post that u had to do that uh? Wouldnt that be annoying.
    Plus, dont do their job, if u do that , they wont learn and will keep asking for the rest of the world to do their job,which in this case is googling it for themselves
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Posts: 748
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    There's clearly a constant demand to be able to transfer nx items. Why have they not monetized single item transfers while also keeping the occasional free event?
    FuhreakNaoki
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Posts: 1,544
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    There's clearly a constant demand to be able to transfer nx items. Why have they not monetized single item transfers while also keeping the occasional free event?

    If they're really that afraid of loosing money over this, they can always just charge people for it as you say.
    Nexon Wins and players get at least a more consistent way of transferring items.
    They're possibly worried that people won't buy new items as often if they can transfer old ones, but I doubt it would affect them that negatively.
    Naoki
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    Posts: 504
    Member
    edited January 2020
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    There's clearly a constant demand to be able to transfer nx items. Why have they not monetized single item transfers while also keeping the occasional free event?

    If they're really that afraid of loosing money over this, they can always just charge people for it as you say.
    Nexon Wins and players get at least a more consistent way of transferring items.
    They're possibly worried that people won't buy new items as often if they can transfer old ones, but I doubt it would affect them that negatively.

    there is so many ways to be implemented but
    the problem its mostly that someone will need to code that its not about money makeing/monetize (nexonNA know the money/business thing so good but not the codeing)

    there is versions that are useing ASOK(Avatar Scissors of Karma )
  • BabushkaBabushka
    Reactions: 420
    Posts: 3
    Member
    darik wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    Seriously???? 1 just happened and ure asking again for another one? Whats wrong with the people that play this game...

    You don't know if they were unable to play during the most recent event for personal reasons or not. Don't be so quick to judge them and other players that play this game, because they ask a simple question. They weren't demanding another cash transfer event, they just wanted to know when the next one was coming.

    My answer is the result of people constantly asking things ,both on reddit and on the official website ,that us, the players, either dont know or dont have the power to dobecause we dont work at nexon.
    Is the same as asking whens wondroid comming , whens dmt comming , i got banned please help , and such. We dont have the answer to this, we can only theorice, yet people keep asking this every single day.
    In fact, the dmt meme is a result of the vast amount of people that , in the past, were asking that all the time.

    dmt tomorrow btw

    Like this morning, i wake up, got into reddit to see whats new and the first posts are all about:I GOT BANNED PLS HELP, or IS COMING BACK WORTH IT? or IM STUCK IN PROGRESSION PLS HELP, or WHATS THE BIS GEAR? Questions that people ask every fking day,and instead of googling their question, they are too fking lazy and just ask on a forum OR expect us,the community to have any power to unbann the person that got "falsely" banned.
    Or like this guy in this exact forum r3ddevil, he made 2 posts that are exactly the same fking thing in a 2 days margin,he asked the 21 for a good lvling guide( WICH BTW IF U FKING GOOGLE IT THERE ARE TONS OF THEM) and 2 days later he made the exact same post again.
    Idk wtf is wrong with the people, are we 10 years old? Isnt the majority of the people that play this game 18+ ? Isnt the people able to google ****? At least someone has to be studying a scientific degree,dont they know that to write an article they have to investigate and google their stuff? When they have a job , will they ask another person to do their job for him/her because they cant investigate by themselves? Idk ,either the people has become very dumb these days,or they are just fking lazy.

    You sound very mad at the world. you need to relax.
    the question is actually legit. This person didn't do anything to you and you just attack. If you don't like a specific question, dont comment hatred on it, or at all.
    Some people gotta chill.
    SteamCookieNaoki
  • TropismTropism
    Reactions: 1,415
    Posts: 32
    Member
    edited April 2020
    Just want ya’ll to know I came from google. Haha, I also hadn’t come back to the game in January.

    With that being said, I hope there is another inv transfer this year.
    WONDERGUYNaokiKhongi
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    Posts: 159
    Member
    edited May 2020
    Tropism wrote: »
    Just want ya’ll to know I came from google. Haha, I also hadn’t come back to the game in January.

    With that being said, I hope there is another inv transfer this year.

    Ha! My google search also gave me this. Would have been nice to have one while the MS2 players like me returned to the fold and weren't around in Jan. So much has changed in a couple of years, new classes. Oh well, hoping for one but from earlier posts looks like I won't hold my breath.... though a repeat performance of 2018 frequency would be sweet.
    ProphetiePorter
This discussion has been closed.