[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[SOLVED] only work on ban appeals tues-thurs?

Comments

• JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited February 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Well they don't work weekends, so you're pretty much wasting your weekend checking on your ticket every hour.

yeah but i posted this friday, and i still want to know for monday
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited February 2020
    Football5 wrote: »
    What do you expect anyone here to do about it? Ghiblee doesn't do anything with ban appeals, and the only other nexon monkey that actively posts from time to time works QA. If any customer support mooks who could look into it do frequent the forums, they have never made their presence known, and even if they do, this type of thing isn't going to get you bumped up the queue.

You really should be ashamed of yourself !
    You can clearly see that this young lady is in distress, she's literally crying (fairly obvious), and yet you just goes like "What do u want us to do?!!"

or in other words, "Just be quiet!"

She's an human being, she has feeling she has probably worked so hard on that account, can you even imagine all her hard work?, you can't simply ignore it,
    in fact you should be apologies to her, and cheer her up by saying that everything will be okay!

And I'm not talking about who's right and who isn't, I'm talking about morality... the principles concerning the distinction between good or bad behavior.

I hope you have learned your mistakes so please next time, be a gentleman!

Are you done?

None of your, honestly embarrassing, white-knighting changes the fact that Ghiblee does not handle account-related matters. Same goes for bumbertyr(that's the QA guy I mentioned up-thread). What makes this person so special that they can come and cry about their account ban in roughly 3-4 different threads(two of their own creation) and not be told the same exact thing as anyone else who comes crying about a ban?

Not on anyone side or anything, no offense but you are quite rude, we should all respect each other's feelings.
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2020
    Maryse wrote: »
    Football5 wrote: »
    You really should be ashamed of yourself !
    You can clearly see that this young lady is in distress, she's literally crying (fairly obvious), and yet you just goes like "What do u want us to do?!!"

or in other words, "Just be quiet!"

She's an human being, she has feeling she has probably worked so hard on that account, can you even imagine all her hard work?, you can't simply ignore it,
    in fact you should be apologies to her, and cheer her up by saying that everything will be okay!

And I'm not talking about who's right and who isn't, I'm talking about morality... the principles concerning the distinction between good or bad behavior.

I hope you have learned your mistakes so please next time, be a gentleman!

What exactly are you trying to achieve with this comment anyway?
    Honestly had to log in for the first time in God knows how long just to laugh at this reply.
    This is gold.

Very presumptuous and rude.
    I would not judge others if I were you.
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited February 2020
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    I mean it was a really funny reply.
    Writing like a nice guy as if something would come out of his reply to this person.
    This poor damsel in distress, oh no.
    Babushka
  • JezJez
    edited February 2020
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    I mean it was a really funny reply.
    Writing like a nice guy as if something would come out of his reply to this person.
    This poor damsel in distress, oh no.

i dont understand this? what is wrong with someone being kind with no expectations? why is it difficult to understand that some people might just want to be nice? why do you expect that people all must be intentionally negative and contrary or they are somehow "funny" ? where is the humanity?
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited February 2020
    Jez wrote: »
    i dont understand this? what is wrong with someone being kind with no expectations? why is it difficult to understand that some people might just want to be nice? why do you expect that people all must be intentionally negative and contrary or they are somehow "funny" ? where is the humanity?
    Just the way he was typing was funny, that's all.
    Humanity has left us long ago.
  • JezJez
    edited February 2020
    Humanity has left us long ago.

everyone has a choice
  • JezJez
    edited February 2020
    ok, a gm has responded to my ticket, so i guess this answers my question of whether they look at them throughout the week or just tues-thurs. consider this thread solved
This discussion has been closed.