[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wonderoid Questline Stuck After Dying

IssylIssyl
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Died trying to kill 50 of Krania's bodyguards at Scrapyard. You get teleported out back to Krania NPC but she won't teleport you back into the bodyguards map to complete the quest. The quest also cannot be forfeited, so you're unable to complete it and continue the Season 3 questline.

You are also stuck there unless you use something else to teleport you out (e.g. Finding Tomo quest to teleport you to 6 Path Crossway), but doing this seemed to make the issue even worse since you've escaped Scrapyard and no longer have the previous Season 3 quest to move you to the Scrapyard area.

Anyone find a way around this by chance...?

Comments

• EpicShadyEpicShady
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2020
    At stage 4, everytime i died 2 at the lasers, im just stuck there and cant leave or restart the stage. had to restart maple multiple times, with multiple crashes. i've spend so long doing this and everytime the stages are just so glitched. please fix this.
  • SlasheerSlasheer
    edited February 2020
    I was dead when i finishied the quest THE FINAL COUNTDOWN ,now i cant find npc SPENCER and i cant forfeit this quest. help plz
  • LonerForLifeLonerForLife
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2020
    Sometimes when I die in the jump quest, there is no pop up allowing me to click ok to respawn which forces me to restart the whole jump quest.
    PerezDeQueya80
  • LonerForLifeLonerForLife
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2020
    When doing the jump quest for season 1, the first time I died i was able to respawn at the checkpoint. However, the second time I die does not give me a pop up allowing me to respawn and I must wait until the time goes down to 0 before I respawn at the exit and having to restart the jump quest again.
    PerezDeQueya80
  • PerezDeQueya80PerezDeQueya80
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited February 2020
    Same issue of LonerForLife. I hoped that the patch just passed would solve the problem but this is still there... :-(
  • ACMUACMU
    Reactions: 820
    edited February 2020
    having the same issue in b4
    after dying at the end lasers my char does not respawn and restart button does not function
    pls fix
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited February 2020
    when you get killed and left hanging don't hit the buttons on the right they don't help. Log off your character and back on! You will be able to start that level over instead of the entire jump quest. I have used this method many times when I am stuck and other than sucking up some of my game time to log it allows me to continue. I have rescued all the S1 roids. Tomorrow I will move on the the S2 content.
  • FainresFainres
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2020
    Same issue. If I die on any jump quest map more than once, the prompt to respawn will not appear. I was hoping that the server-side update today would fix it, but as of right now, I am still having the same problem.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited February 2020
    yep i'm still getting stuck dead in B1 after the second death.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    Same issue for me. Unable to proceed if being died for the second time.
    To try again, I have to re-log in or to wait until the time will run out.
  • yeeboiiyeeboii
    edited February 2020
    JQ is hard enough but when you dont respawn after you die, its frustrating...
    level B1 is sooooo hard, and I dont want to resort to 'change character' to spawn back to the start...
    Please fix it~
  • KawaiiLemonKawaiiLemon
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2020
    Bug: After I die twice in B1 after going up the ladder above the elevator, I cannot respawn or restart. This forces me to quit and come back on the character, making me restart floor B1.

Hopefully, this isn't intended. I'd like to at least be able to restart.
  • JustAPlayaJustAPlaya
    edited February 2020
    You guys can try to change character and come back in and you'll just restart the stage
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited February 2020
    yeah re-log works